Tyler Baron - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
true. But there is reference in a few places to "being let out of his "agreement" or some such language" - with Ol MIss

You are correct. And I think there is an agreement among SEC schools on the release of academic records, something that is consistent with their separate deadlines for SEC-to-SEC transfers.

Advertisement
Give Baron an extra “Luke” bounty for a leave the game “clean” hit on cormani

Karma Baron is a good nickname

Cormani and mom can have a healthy rest of the season for all I care but..

Im Back Lets Go GIF by Searchlight Pictures

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
There has been some talk about their NIL program being shaky (they only landed one kid in the spring window, and he's coming from FCS) and Kelly has been adamant about not overpaying for transfers, so not sure if that's just copium or philosophy or a bit of both.
Strange because that place has been awash in money for decades and before NIL they certainly had no problem opening up the wallet.

Strange because that place has been awash in money for decades and before NIL they certainly had no problem opening up the wallet.
They have infighting among their donors is what I’ve heard- everyone thinks they are a fantasy gm

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I said it earlier in this thread but it bearons repeating.

If this kid really enrolls here, I’m gonna assume he’s fully healthy.

If Mesidor practices in full Day 1 of camp, I’m gonna assume he’s fully healthy.

If both of those things are true, and this room stays healthy this year, Miami has the best edge group in the conference and easily one of the best in the country.

Bain
Mesidor
Baron
Alston

That’s FORTY-SEVEN sacks (paws).

Show me another program that has a retuning pass rushing group with 47 career sacks. Can’t imagine it’ll take long to call roll.

Lightfoot is a 5-star talent and absolutely smoked everyone at the all-star game.
CMC had a billion sacks in HS in Alabama.
That’s two high end talents who looked every bit the part in spring who can be brought along slowly and give big-time snaps after getting their feet wet.

You can also run a NASCAR package on 3rd down against the gator with Alston and Baron on the edges and Bain/Mesidor inside. Good luck handling that without max protect.

Oh, and Malik Bryant is up next.

LFG

Last edited:
I said it earlier in this thread but it bearons repeating.

If this kid really enrolls here, I’m gonna assume he’s fully healthy.

If Mesidor practices in full Day 1 of camp, I’m gonna assume he’s fully healthy.

If both of those things are true, and this room stays healthy this year, Miami has the best edge group in the conference and easily one of the best in the country.

Bain
Mesidor
Baron
Alston

That’s FORTY-SEVEN sacks (paws).

Show me another program that has a retuning pass rushing group with 47 career sacks. Can’t imagine it’ll take long to call roll.

Lightfoot is a 5-star talent and absolutely smoked everyone at the all-star game.
CMC had a billion sacks in HS in Alabama.
That’s two high end talents who looked every bit the part in spring who can be brought along slowly and give big-time snaps after getting their feet wet.

You can also run a NASCAR package on 3rd down against the gator with Alston and Baron on the edges and Bain/Mesidor inside. Good luck handling that without max protect.

Oh, and Malik Bryant is up next.

LFG
Just praying for health all year 🙏

Wait so we have “bearly” loving 🥰 emoji reaction to “bear”. Are you two, um, you know..
explaining sexual harassment panda GIF by South Park

Na, my wife would rip my bear balls out with her bare hands and spit in the empty sacs. She can be a bit grizzly…..

Okay I’ll stop. This is my favorite thread bear none…..

Okay that was the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back