Tyler Baron - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if he ever has to introduce what school he went to on Monday Night football, he would take the whole segment maybe even the first quarter alone.
We really can’t talk **** we have a te who been in college long enough to give van wilder an erection . We should sent his packing when he first got here. He sucks and holding up a scholarship and taking reps from kids who belong in college still

Advertisement
How do the player's agents not discuss specific numbers w/collectives beforehand and save everyone the time? I feel like we see this same feedback from FSU mods like once a week.
This. For me if I am a school..I dont mind the NIL agent that tells me what the ballpark figure is before we move forward with anything. Especially if the player is an elite talent.. No reason in wasting everyones time. If im not even anywhere in the facinity of what the player is asking..then its a wrap.

We really can’t talk **** we have a te who been in college long enough to give van wilder an erection . We should sent his packing when he first got here. He sucks and holding up a scholarship and taking reps from kids who belong in college still
This I cant argue against, these are just facts.

to be fair, if I had the chance to be in college for as long as Cam has...I would have. The real world sucks.

It wasn't the LOI, as you don't sign one of those as a transfer. I heard it was his academic records, which would be problematic.
true. But there is reference in a few places to "being let out of his "agreement" or some such language" - with Ol MIss

Advertisement
true. But there is reference in a few places to "being let out of his "agreement" or some such language" - with Ol MIss
Maybe its just a simple waiver to allow SEC-SEC transfer? I believe that is only an SEC rule so it may be some type of document that is not a LOI or form across all of NCAAF.

Advertisement

spopcorn.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Really good player. Any one else notice he’s a tick late off the line on most plays compared to his teammates? Great handwork and more physical than I thought.
I wonder if that's on purpose, is it possible he got flagged for a bunch of offsides calls early on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back