Tyler Baron - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So it is Miami and USC ... and apparently USC is backing up a truck load. Any timeline?

Advertisement
Thats' what people said about Ward.
93BAD3C2-D791-4DF0-8D93-1B6D6B68F98B.gif

not sure if you’re old enough to know/remember that UNC DLine that featured two or three(I know Peppers & Sims Fa Sho) players that went in da 1st round…they also had like 2 out-of-three LB that went really high in da draft…to your point, they also had an ALL-American CB(Dre Bly) that eventually got drafted, but was(to use your favorite term) “cheeks” in da league(because he had STRAIGHT KILLERS in dat front seven in college)…
Was he really cheeks tho? Played 11 seasons and had 43 INTs, 5 of which he took to the house. I'm not arguing your point regarding Front seven helping the secondary. I'm also not saying Bly should be in the HOF or anything like that. Simply pointing out that "cheeks"should be reserved more for someone like Dee Milliner who was drafted in the first round, played three seasons and had three INTs before being bounced. Just my opinion....that you didn't ask for.

Advertisement
*If* we land Baron and he's healthy and ready to go from day 1.. I think you start him. Bain and Mesidor play the same position ideally and you can have one of them on the field at all times and one of Baron/Alston at all times on the other side. Sometimes all 4 of them at the same time.

We rotate enough that it won't matter. Snaps will balance out.
Perfectly said. Also Mesidor hasn’t been healthily for a full year here yet so we need another guy

How broke is LSU? Every transfer prospect is out of their price range
I think Walker was actually asking for a ridiculous NIL. LSU isn't the only board who reported that.

LSU mod also says that Baron thought Ol Miss was going to let him out of his loi. That was never happening

Advertisement
I think Walker was actually asking for a ridiculous NIL. LSU isn't the only board who reported that.

LSU mod also says that Baron thought Ol Miss was going to let him out of his loi. That was never happening

It wasn't the LOI, as you don't sign one of those as a transfer. I heard it was his academic records, which would be problematic.

Advertisement
I bet they're not brokey broke. They got a ton of high level HS dudes committed and that's probably where their money is tied up if I was a betting man.

Shipp's reason is just copium imo
They spent all their funds years ago to get Peterson . They still In debt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back