Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
Already has started happening. **** AI, onlyfans chats are AI for some popular women, then you have full on *** robots with AI for conversations…

It is a major concern for the human population. If you have young kids, you would know how much time that generation spends in the virtual world. That alone is a concern as they won’t know how to build real world relationships. Case in point: two of my teen sons broke up with girls because those girls only knew how to communicate via text/snapchat and would go silent when trying to talk in person.
My wife hosted a panel with federal judges, which is to say their clerks are from the top schools and top ranked kids from them. When asked what their biggest concerns are they said it was having to train these clerks how to answer phones to take messages.

8:30 AMUSDCore Personal Consumption Expenditures - Price Index (MoM)(Apr) TRADE NOW0.2% -2.500.3%0.3%
8:30 AMUSDCore Personal Consumption Expenditures - Price Index (YoY)(Apr)2.8% 0.002.8%2.8%
8:30 AMUSDPersonal Consumption Expenditures - Price Index (MoM)(Apr)0.3% 0.000.3%0.3%
8:30 AMUSDPersonal Consumption Expenditures - Price Index (YoY)(Apr)2.7% 0.002.7%2.7%
8:30 AMUSDPersonal Income (MoM)(Apr)0.3% 0.000.3%0.5%
8:30 AMUSDPersonal Spending(Apr) TRADE NOW0.2% -0.620.3%0.7%
Real spending down fractionally
Core personal consumption down fractionally
I still believe we will have rate cuts this year.

Check the DOW over past 10 days. Ugly.
Coming off of record breaking highs. If we kept going up at that level, it would be a result of insane inflation which would guarantee no rate cuts in the next year. A healthy market needs some correction. I am confident the market will outperform bonds.

Advertisement
Coming off of record breaking highs. If we kept going up at that level, it would be a result of insane inflation which would guarantee no rate cuts in the next year. A healthy market needs some correction. I am confident the market will outperform bonds.
We will have a slowdown in the economy, which will help with inflation resulting in rate cuts. That does not necessarily mean a full blown “correction”
Also remember it is an election year.
I still believe we will have record highs by the end of the year….jmo
Nice little comeback today. Another winning month.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back