Potential Portal DB’s (CB’s & S’s only)

- Suspended during Spring
- Had his suspension lifted by the Summer
- Played 1 game
- Redshirted
- Entered the portal a month ago
Kid gonna have to sell his self. Go somewhere keep his head down and work. He was talented coming outta high school. Ion think because of this incident his career should be done. Especially if since then he’s been doing all the right things… I’m not saying take the kid but we definitely need depth and help at safety. He has multi years left and supposedly a high upside . Shouldn’t have to spend a lot of money on NIL on him either.

Advertisement
Kid gonna have to sell his self. Go somewhere keep his head down and work. He was talented coming outta high school. Ion think because of this incident his career should be done. Especially if since then he’s been doing all the right things… I’m not saying take the kid but we definitely need depth and help at safety. He has multi years left and supposedly a high upside . Shouldn’t have to spend a lot of money on NIL on him either.
He has questionable speed & was overrated coming out of HS. He's also a bad decision maker, which means he's probably not very smart.

While he spent his FR season sitting on the bench, Bama had another TF Safety playing & starting, becoming a Freshman All-American, Caleb Downs.

Saban gave him an opportunity to come back & compete by not suspending him during the season, but he mentally wasn't ready to play because his priorities were all fcked up.

Talent is useless without work ethic, determination & commitment. He didn't have any those at Bama, its rare he'll suddenly develop them elsewhere. Not impossible, but the odds are stacked against him.

I'm gonna go out on limb & say he more than likely will end up as a JAG.

He has questionable speed & was overrated coming out of HS. He's also a bad decision maker, which means he's probably not very smart.

While he spent his FR season sitting on the bench, Bama had another TF Safety playing & starting, becoming a Freshman All-American, Caleb Downs.

Saban gave him an opportunity to come back & compete by not suspending him during the season, but he mentally wasn't ready to play because his priorities were all fcked up.

Talent is useless without work ethic, determination & commitment. He didn't have any those at Bama, its rare he'll suddenly develop them elsewhere. Not impossible, but the odds are stacked against him.

I agree , I’m not sure what his situation was after being reinstated you would know more than me. If that’s how he was then I would understand. Maybe I’m just desperate for some depth 😂

Kids speed is so questionable he was doing 141 and still couldn’t get away

Advertisement
Advertisement
That means you are higher on the depth roster than I am. I see littered with future transfer portal.
Not really, it just means that we would've been adding another player that we have no idea exactly what we're getting.

Pretty much every player is a potential future transfer portal if they're not a guaranteed starter. **** in this era, even starters are likely to hit the Portal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back