OT: EA Sports College Football game

Advertisement
You guys don't like the team ratings? Just wait. They also used ESPN's recruiting rankings for freshman ratings. ESPN is not only the least accurate recruiting service, it also has a financial interest in success of one specific conference. So don't be surprised when UF's true freshman are rated higher than ours.

Advertisement
I read where a few people played early and said it’s smoother than madden and the pace is faster. Idk we will see
That’s electronic arts they always say that. I can see what my eye balls see and that’s the same game with college play books and gimmicks. I will still cop it for sure but I won’t have to buy it yearly cause it will probably be the same game yearly (gameplay wise)

You guys don't like the team ratings? Just wait. They also used ESPN's recruiting rankings for freshman ratings. ESPN is not only the least accurate recruiting service, it also has a financial interest in success of one specific conference. So don't be surprised when UF's true freshman are rated higher than ours.
If we win (which we will) that will change

Advertisement
According to people that have played the game it does not feel like Madden. All of them have said that and they are not EA employees.

Same company, same system, same engine why did people think it would be a drastically different game..must cop regardless
Madden has things they need to clean up, but it’s not a bad game in its current state. Clean up some things like nano blitzes, money/cheese plays, ai pursuit, pass coverage awareness for ai controlled defenders and it’s an excellent game.

I still have to get cfb in my hands to see the feeling but just from the gameplay blog and video, there is gameplay things that will separate it from Madden. Things that should have beeeen introduced to Madden like hot routing the depth of stems, switching to a specific defender after the snap, throwing power affects not only how far you can throw the ball but also how hard you can throw it, etc….

Same company, same system, same engine why did people think it would be a drastically different game..must cop regardless
Traditionally it's been a different game and vastly different gameplay. Whatever this they are releasing will probably be the closest it will be to Madden it's going to be.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Screenshot_20240601_092501_Facebook.jpg

Advertisement
Back