Miami Vs UF 8/31 3:30 ABC

Anyone else still kind of steamed about the Gator Flop?
GD straight, arrived on campus Spring semester 72. People were ****ed, people are still ****ed. Especially those of us that are still alive.Cheap weed and cheap beer at the Rat made UM football bearable. But, that nut kick from the gators still stings my b***s. Everytime we play them I want Repercussions and Consequences to rain down on them. This game can’t come soon enough🙌🏽#CANESNATIONLIFER.

Advertisement
GD straight, arrived on campus Spring semester 72. People were ****ed, people are still ****ed. Especially those of us that are still alive.Cheap weed and cheap beer at the Rat made UM football bearable. But, that nut kick from the gators still stings my b***s. Everytime we play them I want Repercussions and Consequences to rain down on them. This game can’t come soon enough🙌🏽#CANESNATIONLIFER.
Spoken like a true grandpa. And I love it.

I like where your head is at! Pause!!!

And to think, that Fran Curci ‘72 team went up to South Bend and came within a missed FG of tying Parseghian’s Domers up there. A tie would have kept them out of the Sugar Bowl game against Bama and the Title.

And Underrated Canes team, that 72 team was.

Advertisement
And to think, that Fran Curci ‘72 team went up to South Bend and came within a missed FG of tying Parseghian’s Domers up there. A tie would have kept them out of the Sugar Bowl game against Bama and the Title.

And Underrated Canes team, that 72 team was.
We had some legit talent, just not enough. Foreman and Owens for sure. Gotta laugh at the NIL money, which I’m in favor of. But, Hal Sears who played LB, had to work at the Coral Gables Ford in the off season. He sold me an Econoline Van which I painted the Freak Bros on the side and used to pack up my s** t and moved to ATL. After graduating. Different times. See ya in the fall.

Like clockwork. Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.
The Sopranos Quote GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back