Miami Flo's Predictions

Bro, I’ve broken down recruiting data, I’ve broken down brand value, I’ve broken down recruits who I knew personally who chose Nike affiliated schools due to NIL deals, I’ve broken down how we’ve already had a breach of contract w/ Adidas & provided evidence, I’ve mentioned the financial break down, & it don’t matter. So I just let the “it’s simple” fans just carry on.
Man, I have sat in the room with an NFL player and his agent. Nike and Adidas contracts being discussed.
The agent wanted adidas because the money was much much more. The player wanted Nike because that’s what he liked to wear and was used to nike.

Needless to say the player got his choice. I just hate his shoe size was 1.5 bigger than mine. I did enjoy the free shirts and other gear though.

Advertisement
Man, I have sat in the room with an NFL player and his agent. Nike and Adidas contracts being discussed.
The agent wanted adidas because the money was much much more. The player wanted Nike because that’s what he liked to wear and was used to nike.

Needless to say the player got his choice. I just hate his shoe size was 1.5 bigger than mine. I did enjoy the free shirts and other gear though.

So have I, which is y I’m very familiar w/ seedy wording in Adidas’ contracts, as well. Trae Young discovered this, when he found out he had performance escalators hidden as part of his compensation. ManU is now finding this out as they’ve struggled in UEFA. I told this board what would happen w/ us, & that came to fruition.

Adidas tend to offer more up front $$, but it has contingencies & hidden language, while Nike offers market value + incentives to increase value. Once the market is set & the value established, their contracts then become exponentially larger. Most athletes, both pro & amateur prefer Nike & it’s not even close.

So have I, which is y I’m very familiar w/ seedy wording in Adidas’ contracts, as well. Trae Young discovered this, when he found out he had performance escalators hidden as part of his compensation. ManU is now finding this out as they’ve struggled in UEFA. I told this board what would happen w/ us, & that came to fruition.

Adidas tend to offer more up front $$, but it has contingencies & hidden language, while Nike offers market value + incentives to increase value. Once the market is set & the value established, their contracts then become exponentially larger. Most athletes, both pro & amateur prefer Nike & it’s not even close.
We probably could go 10 more pages with facts and discussing this. From your previous post I figured you had some inside intel.

Good talk bruh

Advertisement
Back