Mario’s best recruiting job ever.

sfcane2

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
We all know Mario is an unbelievable recruiter at the HS level. And his portal recruiting is getting better.

But hands down his best recruiting job is getting donors to give to the NIL collectives. For years there was limited donor support. Now UM has to be at the top.

I read where Ryan Day was basically told that he had to raise the funds himself with direct donor appeals if he wanted to keep his draft eligible players for another year and get the portal guys they did. This is a similar situation.

Advertisement
We all know Mario is an unbelievable recruiter at the HS level. And his portal recruiting is getting better.

But hands down his best recruiting job is getting donors to give to the NIL collectives. For years there was limited donor support. Now UM has to be at the top.

I read where Ryan Day was basically told that he had to raise the funds himself with direct donor appeals if he wanted to keep his draft eligible players for another year and get the portal guys they did. This is a similar situation.
Let’s hope this all translates to wins, because these people are gonna want a return on their investment.

We'll see in two years. If this pace can keep up through a couple of OC/DC changes, I'll make the call then. But I have no reservation or fear about Mario going up against and HC or program in the country! I will also say I no longer panic about position coach changes anymore. He is top 2 if not the best.

Advertisement
Back