2025 Ladarian Clardy, SAF - Escambia (Pensacola, FL) offered

Advertisement

"It was good, man. Getting offered by an in-state team hits different. This is one of the ones I've been waiting on too," Clardy said. "We was just chopping it up. He came by and was letting me know how good of a player I was, how I can attack the ball. Letting me know how he wants me and how he wants me to come here, so really just got to get back up there and meet the coaches."

An official visit could be the next step between the Hurricanes and Clardy.

"I'm going to lock in an official visit there most definitely. I'm just waiting on coach Jackson to hit me up with the dates to lock in," Clardy said.

Advertisement
HUDL is short but INTs are dynamic. Love the range and ball skills we are pursuing at SAF.

Kid is a **** of a football player, but I don't think the board would want him as he isn't a burner in the secondary. Main focus in track is the long/triple jump but he ran the 100/200 a couple times. Running times leave a lot to be desired but I think he'll get faster in college.

July 27th
which is significant because I don't think the Hurricanes have ever hosted a prospect officially during that lone open weekend in July. That's the same weekend the Hurricanes host their end of the summer pool party for recruits. Perhaps this is the beginning of what's going to be a bigger group for that weekend. - Urrutia 247

Advertisement
Kid is a **** of a football player, but I don't think the board would want him as he isn't a burner in the secondary. Main focus in track is the long/triple jump but he ran the 100/200 a couple times. Running times leave a lot to be desired but I think he'll get faster in college.
doesnt look fast on his hudl...but we literally went 3 years with guys that run high to mid 4.6's in the back end that were a pretty good duo.

If this kid is a playmaker foreal thats all needed.

He has to be related to Ladarius, QB at Kennesaw State, who was killed in a drive-by

doesnt look fast on his hudl...but we literally went 3 years with guys that run high to mid 4.6's in the back end that were a pretty good duo.

If this kid is a playmaker foreal thats all needed.
Gotta be pretty twitchy to long jump 24, definitely faster than that, and looks physical and fairly instinctive

Advertisement
Soccer facesHUDL is short but INTs are dynamic. Love the range and ball skills we are pursuing at SAF.
del bosque soccer GIF by Fusion

Advertisement
Back