Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
How the **** you gonna put an 50 inch tv on the side of the bed like 2 ft away. Flipping motel 6 level ****.

It is, quite literally, one of the absolute WORST "brand new" and "luxury" hotels I've ever seen.

A hallway with three closets off of the hallway, the "bedroom", the "bathroom" and the "living room". No doors, no separation.

I just stayed in the oldest part of a 70 year old hotel, and they had a thing called DOORS which separated those areas...

Advertisement
It is, quite literally, one of the absolute WORST "brand new" and "luxury" hotels I've ever seen.

A hallway with three closets off of the hallway, the "bedroom", the "bathroom" and the "living room". No doors, no separation.

I just stayed in the oldest part of a 70 year old hotel, and they had a thing called DOORS which separated those areas...
Stayed at said place a dozen times the last 3 year. Seriously that's one of favs if it's the old hotel in Gainesville. The food is suspect unless you've got a olive garden palate. I tried too many spots already lol

To summarize Billy recruiting:

Billy will Uber you around in his orange Benz.

You get to stay at a Motel 6.

Then you go on mini recruiting sessions where you sit down to speak to 30 coaches in 30 minutes. You move on to the next coach when the bell rings.

Get to cook your own stir fry and eat it in a gym.

How can anyone compete with that

I typically stay in “select service” hotels by Marriott like Courtyard, Four Points, Residence Inn and they are far better than this dump which I stayed at in December when I went to visit school with my daughter. After we left my daughter swore off ever going into that god forsaken town again.

Advertisement
Step Brothers Reaction GIF

I rarely come on this board' but i be reading the comments thru out my day at work...You mofos be killing they @s's especially with that mac and cheese sh@t . This got to be some of the worst recruiting sh@t I've ever seen

I rarely come on this board' but i be reading the comments thru out my day at work...You mofos be killing they @s's especially with that mac and cheese sh@t . This got to be some of the worst recruiting sh@t I've ever seen
They got an auto filter man, curse to your hearts content

I typically stay in “select service” hotels by Marriott like Courtyard, Four Points, Residence Inn and they are far better than this dump which I stayed at in December when I went to visit school with my daughter. After we left my daughter swore off ever going into that god forsaken town again.
Smart young lady

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back