DT Simeon Barrow, Jr. commits to Miami

View as article
That’s the hope.
What’s up H!! There’s no way Florida will run on us. They stink! We have legit edges and Moton, Cook, and Clark have experience. Horton is a big body with skill. Jones and Scott are legit. Scott will be in the rotation on talent and size. Blount can play inside outside. Freshman DTs can make an impact. Barron Alston Bain and company off the edge are legit. And our linebackers are deep and added the kid from Louisville to create talent with and without experience.

I’m worried about the secondary. Patterson HAS to be legit and ready. Someone has to step up.

Advertisement
They’re talking noodling
Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

Advertisement
Yeah. Bain gave EVERYONE the business on a less talented d line. Why can’t Scott or Jones offer a similar year? Or slightly less which would still be better than what we had last 2-3 years.
Because bain is rare. Look at the hs tape, bain isn’t beating guys just cause he’s stronger like majority of hs dlineman he is an advanced technician. The hope should be those guys get snaps here n there but if they are playing alot we will suffer early

Advertisement
Ever done something really stupid and tried to hide it from your parents until you absolutely needed their help to fix it?

Yeah, this is that.
Bro I immediately thought of my parents being like "you'll be in more trouble lying to me than you telling me up front"

Advertisement
Back