Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Advertisement
**** man Tyson had this fight won but couldn't finish. Fury was about to go up by 3 rounds with 30 seconds to go in round 9 and then Usyk had that huge flurry! Fury was winning that round and would have been up by 3 rounds going into round 10, all he would have needed to do was cruise after that. Unfortunately Usyk hurt him and now instead of Fury being up by 3 he's only up by 1 and was dazed the rest of the fight, Usyk won 10 and 12 to get the split.

Advertisement
How the **** did teo lose to kambosos?? That guy stinks

I hope the 135 future is
Shakur vs Navarrete
Loma vs tank

Winners face each other for undisputed, probably wont happen this order but hopefully there is an undisputed fight by next year
Navaratte lost, looked terrible at 135 probably should go back down but idk if he can make it especially since i think i heard on the broadcast he doesn’t have a nutritionist??? Idk

Was a terrible fight to watch tho but hey lets hope for some unification fights next

Navaratte lost, looked terrible at 135 probably should go back down but idk if he can make it especially since i think i heard on the broadcast he doesn’t have a nutritionist??? Idk

Was a terrible fight to watch tho but hey lets hope for some unification fights next
I fell asleep but saw some highlights. He didnt look like his usual self at all. Berenchyk appeared to stablize him.

A great day for Ukranian boxing! Also, why doesn’t Navarette have a nutritionist? Lol. Id imagine you’ll have one in this new video game. Career mode is supposed to be incredible and realistic.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back