2025 QB Luke Nickel, Alpharetta, GA

Advertisement
QB is the least accurately evaluated position in football.
The scouts are using physical traits to rank a position that's 75% intangibles.
I'm not worried WTF they say about Nickel. He was the best QB I coached against last season, and we played 4 nationally ranked opponents and multiple D1 QB recruits. (that includes Dia Bell)

And he's at an elite program who's developing their players. He's gonna be mentally polished when he gets here.

You don't need to be 6'4" with a rocket arm to be successful at QB, especially not in college.
You need a guy who's a leader, is gonna make THE RIGHT throws, be efficient and not turn the ball over.

QB is the least accurately evaluated position in football.
The scouts are using physical traits to rank a position that's 75% intangibles.
I'm not worried WTF they say about Nickel. He was the best QB I coached against last season, and we played 4 nationally ranked opponents and multiple D1 QB recruits. (that includes Dia Bell)

And he's at an elite program who's developing their players. He's gonna be mentally polished when he gets here.

You don't need to be 6'4" with a rocket arm to be successful at QB, especially not in college.
You need a guy who's a leader, is gonna make THE RIGHT throws, be efficient and not turn the ball over.

ditto + 100

Advertisement
This young man could be a great qb for us. Plays in a very good program and excels with coaching and instincts.

Advertisement
Back