Parking Pass Amateur Hour Buffoonery

Advertisement
IMG_1618.jpeg

5/15 @ 9ish

I figured parking would be scarce this year but limiting parking per 4 tickets must have done some damage.. 1st time season ticket holder

Glad I get to return the 55 gallons of KY I thought I’d need for the yellow lot.

Advertisement
I figured parking would be scarce this year but limiting parking per 4 tickets must have done some damage.. 1st time season ticket holder

Glad I get to return the 55 gallons of KY I thought I’d need for the yellow lot.
Before people would buy why more parking than they needed and then sell the extra parking as that would get you more money than selling the game tickets

Last edited:
Before people would buy why more parking then needed and sell the parking as they would get you more money than selling the game tickets
To be fair, some of us bought an extra pass simply as a way to offset the horrific losses we've sustained on the value of our Season tickets. For years and years. But I do agree that limiting them is fair - I just don't think someone with 4 or 6 seats (especially seats that may be in other areas of the stadium, shared with family or friends, etc.) should only get 1 pass. Their ratio is off.

But I know what they're trying to do. They're creeping up ticket prices for seats, each year, and the holdovers who own lower priced tickets that they share aren't paying full price. So they want to chase those away and drive those folks hitching a ride to Season Ticket holders with seniority into going on their own and paying full boat.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back