Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
You inspired me to check out their Battles End store and I found this. I've been trying to figure out what "CLTMB" means.

View attachment 289777

Holy ****...so they MISPRINTED the "CLIMB" t-shirts?

And they still want you to pay for a misspelled t-shirt?

Good lord....

1716079452428.png

These guys are in for a surprise this season.
They like to have selective memory. They forget the 52-10 loss to Miami in 2020 which was Norvell's 1st season at FSU. They only remember the beatdown we took in 2022, which happened to be Mario's 1st season at UM. They conveniently forget the 4 consecutive losing seasons and that Norvell was 8-13 in his initial 2 seasons at FSU. They were all ready to fire Norvell. Truth be told, without the invent of the transfer portal, he likely would have been fired after a 3rd consecutive losing season under Norvell, and 5 consecutive losing seasons since Taggert.

They're so confident after a 7 point win at Doak against our true freshman QB. If I were them, I would be very worried.

They act like they just reloaded their roster like UGA. What they got are mostly unproven talent from the portal. Guys from power programs that haven't had much production. They may or may not pan out. They think Norvell can turn water into wine. It's such a delusion. They tout his portal success as development, but it's never the guys he's recruited out of high school. He has a portal transfer at QB in year 5 of his program. That's not development!!!

Mario has taken a pragmatic approach and brought in transfers with proven college experience at key positions of need. There isn't one 2024 scholarship transfer that doesn't have proven production. The expected performance should be much more predictable than what Norvell has in 2024.

I think early in the season, they'll all realize, Miami is going to be a problem.

Last edited:
Advertisement
They like to have selective memory. They forget the 52-10 loss to Miami in 2020 which was Norvell's 1st season at FSU. They only remember the beatdown we took in 2022, which happened to be Mario's 1st season at UM. They conveniently forget the 4 consecutive losing seasons and that Norvell was 8-13 in his initial 2 seasons at FSU. They were all ready to fire Norvell. Truth be told, without the invent of the transfer portal, he likely would have been fired after a 3rd consecutive losing season under Norvell, and 5 consecutive losing seasons since Taggert.

They're so confident after a 7 point win at Doak against our true freshman QB. If I were them, I would be very worried.

They act like they just reloaded their roster like UGA. What they got are mostly unproven talent from the portal. Guys from power programs that haven't had much production. They may or may not pan out. They think Norvell can turn water into wine. It's such a delusion. They tout his portal success as development, but it's never the guys he's recruited out of high school. He has a portal transfer at QB in year 5 of his program. That's not development!!!

Mario has taken a pragmatic approach and brought in transfers with proven college experience at key positions of need. There isn't one 2024 scholarship transfer that doesn't have proven production. The expected performance should be much more predictable than what Norvell has in 2024.

I think early in the season, they'll all realize, Miami is going to be a problem.
The reasonable Noles have stated very clearly that they are all waiting to see how many actually plays against UF on the road at the Swamp. They believe our offense might be a bit improved with Ward, but they believe our defense is "horrible", while they expect their defense to be better than 2023, and with that, they will roll Miami.

The reasonable Noles have stated very clearly that they are all waiting to see how many actually plays against UF on the road at the Swamp. They believe our offense might be a bit improved with Ward, but they believe our defense is "horrible", while they expect their defense to be better than 2023, and with that, they will roll Miami.
lol, that’s not reasonable at all. Our offense MIGHT be improved?! 😂

Advertisement
That's the fandom in them to think Miami will be only slightly better. We beat Clemson and loss to FSU by 7 with very little production from our freshman QB EW. The math doesn't add up for them to think Miami's offense will be only "slightly" better with Cam Ward. I think they may be better in 2024 on their interior DL because Jackson sat out in 2023 and they added some nice pieces. It's just optimism for their team because they have a bunch of unproven players. We did it for years and then we were disappointed with the outcomes.

The difference this year is we have proven experience at every starting position and most of the 2-deep. It's a matter of our team gelling. The expectations and outcomes are much more predictable with experienced proven players even if they weren't starters the previous year. If anything you'd expect a backup with experience to improve the following year. With FSU's transfers, many don't have experience. They may have talent, but not experience. So, they can talk smack and believe whatever they want, but they have a wider range of potential failure with so many unproven players.

Maybe it's just the fan in me, but I think we put the boom on them at home this year. I really believe our offense is going to be top 10. I think our team is like 2023 Washington, but better. I wasn't as optimistic about the defense until I listened to the Miami FLO video cast on YouTube. FLO is really conservative about the team. He didn't buy into the 10 wins and was adamant about setting the bar at 9 wins for a long time. After our recent portal additions, he's come around to 10 wins. His last show he went position group by position group asking the question, "Are we better than last year?" The answer was a "YES" at every group with the exception of Safety being a push.

We were ranked 24th in total defense last year and that was with an injury depleted DL and Guidry's 1st year. In year 2 of Guidry, this defen se could be top 10-15. For comparison, Washington was 96th. Yes, 96th. It was their #12 offense that carried them to the National Championship game and in particular it was their passing game. They weren't very good running the ball at 104th, but had the 2nd best passing offense in the nation.

I say all this because I really think we have a team that can compete nationally. We haven't seen it in over 2 decades, but this roster is built for it. If Cam Ward has a "Penix like" EDIT: "Cam Ward" year averaging 300+ passing, Cam was 8th in passing last year. In contrast, DJ U was 53rd in passing and over 1,000 yards less than Cam Ward. DJ U had the same number of INT (7) as Ward, but had 170 less pass attempts. DJ U is a game manager. He can't carry a team like Ward. Nationally, the media is talking about Carson Beck as a Heisman. In 2023, Beck had 1 less TD (24) and 1 less INT (6) than Cam Ward. Beck threw for 195 more yards (3,941). Very similar numbers, but Ward had no OL and far less weapons. Ward has as good a shot as any to win the Heisman.

We'll have a top 10 offense. We'll blow teams out because our defense will be much better than Washington's. FSU has no clue what's waiting for them. Hopefully, we see the beginning of it August 31st in the Swamp.

Last edited:

Their hypocrisy really ticks me off. Cornrow Mike had a worse winning percentage than Mario his first two years and now after hitting the portal lottery he’s the second coming of Nick Saban. Mario struggles his first two years and they act like he isn’t totally capable of doing the same thing when, in fact, he just got done doing it at Oregon. I don’t think anyone is going to sit here and say they’re 100% pleased with the way things have gone, but I think every coach needs at least 3 years, and there are no more excuses left. It’s ACC title or bust this year IMO.

Last edited:
That's the fandom in them to think Miami will be only slightly better. We beat Clemson and loss to FSU by 7 with very little production from our freshman QB EW. The math doesn't add up for them to think Miami's offense will be only "slightly" better with Cam Ward. I think they may be better in 2024 on their interior DL because Jackson sat out in 2023 and they added some nice pieces. It's just optimism for their team because they have a bunch of unproven players. We did it for years and then we were disappointed with the outcomes.

The difference this year is we have proven experience at every starting position and most of the 2-deep. It's a matter of our team gelling. The expectations and outcomes are much more predictable with experienced proven players even if they weren't starters the previous year. If anything you'd expect a backup with experience to improve the following year. With FSU's transfers, many don't have experience. They may have talent, but not experience. So, they can talk smack and believe whatever they want, but they have a wider range of potential failure with so many unproven players.

Maybe it's just the fan in me, but I think we put the boom on them at home this year. I really believe our offense is going to be top 10. I think our team is like 2023 Washington, but better. I wasn't as optimistic about the defense until I listened to the Miami FLO video cast on YouTube. FLO is really conservative about the team. He didn't buy into the 10 wins and was adamant about setting the bar at 9 wins for a long time. After our recent portal additions, he's come around to 10 wins. His last show he went position group by position group asking the question, "Are we better than last year?" The answer was a "YES" at every group with the exception of Safety being a push.

We were ranked 24th in total defense last year and that was with an injury depleted DL and Guidry's 1st year. In year 2 of Guidry, this defen se could be top 10-15. For comparison, Washington was 96th. Yes, 96th. It was their #12 offense that carried them to the National Championship game and in particular it was their passing game. They weren't very good running the ball at 104th, but had the 2nd best passing offense in the nation.

I say all this because I really think we have a team that can compete nationally. We haven't seen it in over 2 decades, but this roster is built for it. If Cam Ward has a "Penix like" EDIT: "Cam Ward" year averaging 300+ passing, Cam was 8th in passing last year. In contrast, DJ U was 53rd in passing and over 1,000 yards less than Cam Ward. DJ U had the same number of INT (7) as Ward, but had 170 less pass attempts. DJ U is a game manager. He can't carry a team like Ward. Nationally, the media is talking about Carson Beck as a Heisman. In 2023, Beck had 1 less TD (24) and 1 less INT (6) than Cam Ward. Beck threw for 195 more yards (3,941). Very similar numbers, but Ward had no OL and far less weapons. Ward has as good a shot as any to win the Heisman.

We'll have a top 10 offense. We'll blow teams out because our defense will be much better than Washington's. FSU has no clue what's waiting for them. Hopefully, we see the beginning of it August 31st in the Swamp.
If our ol made any improvements adding bell . They actually shoulld dominate fsu in the trenches. Blain is about have a field day especially if we have another de on the other side who is solid . Hopefully we use are Te a lot more with Cam. Force them lbs to have to cover so they can’t just sit in the on the box expecting run every time . The only concern I have is our cbs but with dj on the run all game I don’t see him being accurate.

If our ol made any improvements adding bell . They actually shoulld dominate fsu in the trenches. Blain is about have a field day especially if we have another de on the other side who is solid . Hopefully we use are Te a lot more with Cam. Force them lbs to have to cover so they can’t just sit in the on the box expecting run every time . The only concern I have is our cbs but with dj on the run all game I don’t see him being accurate.
If you listened closely to the players during spring practice, their mindset is on winning the ACC and advancing in the CFP. Their mindset is that they know they can compete nationally like a team that's done it before.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If you listened closely to the players during spring practice, their mindset is on winning the ACC and advancing in the CFP. Their mindset is that they can compete nationally.
Yes with a qb he very so so accurate . They’re not good as they was last year idgaf what they’re truing to make people believe

Their hypocrisy really ticks me off. Cornrow Mike had a worse winning percentage than Mario his first two years and now after hitting the portal lottery he’s the second coming of Nick Saban. Mario struggles his first two years and they act like he isn’t totally capable of doing the same thing when, in fact, he just got done doing it at Oregon. I don’t think anyone is going to sit here and say they’re 100% pleased with the way things have gone, but I think every coach needs at least 3 years, and there are no more excuses left. It’s ACC title or bust this year IMO.
I like to troll them with FACTS every chance I get on their YouTube channels. Some of them are as bad as the Gators. The podcasters get on there with a straight face and like politicians they start telling lies. The biggest one is Norvell is a developer. I point out that he hasn't developed the high school talent he recruited. He has a portal QB in year 5 at FSU, yet they call him a QB whisperer.

They really are worried about Miami. You know they are because Miami is in just about every podcast outside of their ACC lawsuit. One of the FSU YouTubers (can't remember which one) said he wasn't worried about Miami this year. He touted Norvell's back to back 10 win seasons and Mario's 11-13 record in that time span. What he leaves out is that Norvell was 8-13 in his initial 2 seasons and that FSU had 4 consecutive losing seasons. So, FSU can go from 4 consecutive losing seasons to win 10 games, but Miami can't win 10 after a 7-6 season, back to back top 10 recruiting classes, and acquiring the best QB in the transfer portal?

It's not so much as a delusion. It's that they want and need to believe they are superior. It's like a white supremacist needing to bend truths and tell lies creating theories and doctrine to elevate their being. That's how I can best describe FSU fan's ideology and behavior.

Advertisement
That should be your mindset 100% of the time....
Yes, but it has to be realistic, or you're just lying to yourself. For example, do you think the Wake Forest players believe they can with the ACC? I think they hope they can, but they don't believe it. Others, like UM, believed it, but we were lying to ourselves overvaluing our team. When we got to the ACC title game in 2017, we were still miles away. I think this current roster knows they can win the ACC.

Yes, but it has to be realistic, or you're just lying to yourself. For example, do you think the Wake Forest players believe they can with the ACC? I think they hope they can, but they don't believe it. Others, like UM, believed it, but we were lying to ourselves overvaluing our team. When we got to the ACC title game in 2017, we were still miles away. I think this current roster knows they can win the ACC.
This year’s team is light years better than the 2017 team and nobody in the ACC in 2024 is anywhere near as good as that Clemson team that crushed us in 17.

Advertisement
Back