Kevin smith salty ?!?!

Advertisement
View attachment 289992

Not that I owe you SHT. Have done my fair share behind the scenes as well. Sorry I want us to be good. And GFYS.
“Kudos”
View attachment 289992

Not that I owe you SHT. Have done my fair share behind the scenes as well. Sorry I want us to be good. And GFYS.
”Kudos”!! Rant on … But that doesn’t mean *ish…. $25000 is really nice, but there are boosters that use that as Petty Cash on the weekend.

You might get a minute to speak to the coach with a picture, get invited to Q&A dinners. Have decent seats, but you’re a nobody when it comes to the ears of THE DECISION MAKERS.

Everything you’ve brought up about Mario’s mistakes or flaws have been addressed by UM Administrators. He has a plan, we’ve seen course corrections with most of the issues. Weaknesses have been addressed.

We’re all on the same page 10 wins! No less. Should we win the ACC on paper. Yes! Saying ACC Championship or leave is just not reasonable. IF he gets straight up out-coached and embarrassed. You have to talk about it.

I don’t believe any of that will happen this year, so to me it’s all semantics.

BUT as stated, “Rant On”. Crap 💩 on our current head coach ahead of the MOST important season in decades. I hope when you attend your Golden Canes events after the season, you grovel on Mario’s Snozz after we have a successful season.

@Gocanes1990 standing on business.
Kendrick Lamar Salute GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

“Kudos”

”Kudos”!! Rant on … But that doesn’t mean *ish…. $25000 is really nice, but there are boosters that use that as Petty Cash on the weekend.

You might get a minute to speak to the coach with a picture, get invited to Q&A dinners. Have decent seats, but you’re a nobody when it comes to the ears of THE DECISION MAKERS.

Everything you’ve brought up about Mario’s mistakes or flaws have been addressed by UM Administrators. He has a plan, we’ve seen course corrections with most of the issues. Weaknesses have been addressed.

We’re all on the same page 10 wins! No less. Should we win the ACC on paper. Yes! Saying ACC Championship or leave is just not reasonable. IF he gets straight up out-coached and embarrassed. You have to talk about it.

BUT as stated, “Rant On”. Crap 💩 on our current head coach ahead of the MOST important season in decades. I hope when you attend your Golden Canes events after the season, you grovel on Mario’s Snozz after we have a successful season.
U suck sooooooooooo much.

“Kudos”

Have a great night man. We all want the same thing. You’re right, I’m wrong. My only intent is to note how much I love and stand behind the program. We will probably never meet, but I apologize for not being more cordial. Tough day

Advertisement
Have a great night man. We all want the same thing. You’re right, I’m wrong. My only intent is to note how much I love and stand behind the program. We will probably never meet, but I apologize for not being more cordial. Tough day
No Worries UM - Unite! I shouldn’t have gotten personal either. Have ties to long time UM boosters, as well former players. And have some contacts close to Mario. He’s a menace when it comes to work ethic and belief in rebuilding this program.

We all believe he has to win this year and you can’t not “root for the GUY” once you know him.

I hope your evening is better. An aged whiskey 🥃 does the trick.

Advertisement
Back