2026 Dia Bell QB from Heritage (Raja's Son)

Advertisement
Bell was patient as usual on the gridiron, hitting his underneath receivers and taking deep shots when available. His varied quarterbacking style is part of why the class of 2026 signal-caller is 247's No. 21 recruit in the nation. He's also up to 200 pounds. As Bell stated, "It was much needed."
Discussing his recruitment, Dia, and his father Raja Bell, are still taking trips and looking into several programs. Coming up soon, a visit to State College, Pa. for the Elite 11 event and a stop at Penn State. Texas will receive an unofficial visit in May. Miami is still heavily involved along with several other suitors as well.

Advertisement
He has two more seasons of HS ball so he may improve, but right now, he's a USF, Utah State, Central Michigan caliber QB. Nothing he's done has overly blown me away
I’m not trying to be a hater or anything, but I agree, mostly(he is a p4 QB)he is a very nice kid comes from a good family and has good size but play wise I’ve seen nothing from his game tapes or his camps he has been to that just wows me or has shown that little something special the you usually see from these highly rated kids.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back