5/8/24 Game 48: FIU 21-25 L

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We r now 5-11 against teams from the state of FL, w/ losses coming to BCU, FIU, & FGCU

Haven’t seen a Miami baseball team this bad since 2017, but at least that 2017 team finished over .500 on the year. No matter how bad the years since I’ve been a fan of the program, whether it was ‘93, ‘02, ‘07, ‘09, or ‘17 those teams still found a way to finish above .500

I knew after the NJIT series it was going to be a long year; historically long, however?? No, not in a million yrs.

We r now 5-11 against teams from the state of FL, w/ losses coming to BCU, FIU, & FGCU

Haven’t seen a Miami baseball team this bad since 2017, but at least that 2017 team finished over .500 on the year. No matter how bad the years since I’ve been a fan of the program, whether it was ‘93, ‘02, ‘07, ‘09, or ‘17 those teams still found a way to finish above .500

I knew after the NJIT series it was going to be a long year; historically long, however?? No, not in a million yrs.
That first paragraph alone should get ANY Miami coach fired.

There must be some Florida NAIA team they can lose to to complete the parlay

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back