Portal 24-25 transfers (Basketball)

Advertisement
I wouldn’t mind adding Kelly, but he shot a dismal 37% from the field last season and is 39% for his career. He attempts a lot of shots (nearly 13) too. Rebounds well for his position though and can get hot at times.

I wouldn’t mind adding Kelly, but he shot a dismal 37% from the field last season and is 39% for his career. He attempts a lot of shots (nearly 13) too. Rebounds well for his position though and can get hot at times.
Off the bench at SF, this would be a great pickup. Would force Djobet to really improve or go down the pecking order.

I still think we need another big desperately tho. I wouldn't be mad at a facilitating PG with great defense either for the bench.

Off the bench at SF, this would be a great pickup. Would force Djobet to really improve or go down the pecking order.

I still think we need another big desperately tho. I wouldn't be mad at a facilitating PG with great defense either for the bench.
We're likely landing a transfer big (kid from Idaho St.) in the next few days. Between Pack, Blackmon and Bethea, I doubt we take another smaller guard.

Advertisement
The FG percentage is concerning but he shot 41% from the field and 38% from 3 the year before so I'd imagine he'd regress towards that mean with lower usage, especially if he's coming off the bench.

Sounds like Mitchell was pitched on the 6th man role behind Cleveland and Johnson but he's likely heading to Cincy or Auburn, where he will likely start.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back