You guys are giving up on our primetime already huh?

Advertisement
I loved landing this kid and I think he is going to be a very good player for us, people forget he is a true sophmore

Advertisement
Instead of posting "you guys" why don't you call them out?

they know who they are...

217.gif

Don't think anyone is/was giving up on him. If you're referring to the Artie Burns thread, most of us were acknowledging Artie's athleticism more than "giving up" on AC. And we agreed that this is his first real action he's seen since he's been here, and that with rep's he'd be just fine.

Advertisement
Next year we will have Howard/Crawford & Gunter/Burns to go along with Jenkins/Bush/Carter.... Very nice!

I don't see how it can be debated that Howard has been the much steadier corner this year, so far.

I also fail to see how acknowledging that fact is giving up on Crawford.

I don't see how it can be debated that Howard has been the much steadier corner this year, so far.

Dude, you can't have more than one good player at each position.

Signed,
Corch Randy Shannon and fans

This here. I'm ******* excited for the depth we are building. Comparing gunter, howard, artie and crawford against one and other is a minor concern. Compare those four against our top 4 on our teams of recent years and we are looking **** farther along than we have since the early 2000's. I am high on all four and going to enjoy watching them get better with more snaps.

Signed,

Advertisement
This here. I'm ******* excited for the depth we are building. Comparing gunter, howard, artie and crawford against one and other is a minor concern. Compare those four against our top 4 on our teams of recent years and we are looking **** farther along than we have since the early 2000's. I am high on all four and going to enjoy watching them get better with more snaps.

Signed,

lol... hold up tho... randy did have a lot of good wide outs...

Guy has been bad so far. Couple good plays in run support is the only reason I haven't written him off just yet.

Advertisement
Crawford does a decent job of always being in the vicinity of the ball when he's thrown at...

Now...If he can only get his head around, to make a play on the ball, then and only then can you possibly fix your mouth to consider him our Primetime bro... Unless he can fix this, he'll continue to be posterized, like Malcolm did him in High School.

I do like his energy, and the way he helps in run support at times, but don't put your get ahead of yourself.

All these guys are gonna improve this year......

Secondary will/should be much better by the end of the year, let's revisit then......

Advertisement
Back