Pro Wrestling WWE MEGA THREAD

Negro-Wan Kanobi

I got the force.... on hood
Premium
OMG WTF is Vince doing?

I have a feeling he's gonna sell the company. @Cribby @Dan E. Dangerously

FB_IMG_1636068775000.jpg

Advertisement
Tony Khan should sign Keith Lee and make Adam Cole his manager for ***** and giggles.

But seriously, Scarlett Bordeaux :fap:

triple a wrestling GIF by Lucha Libre AAA

View attachment 159820
She's ******* hot. Karrion Kross is a lucky man, they're getting married.

They have this swing vibe to them, though.

And me AND my woman would. She just said she'd suck the juices out of Scarlett. 😂😂😂

But seriously, with all of these releases,, I think Vince either is :
Petty at HHH for losing the ratings wat with AEW vs NXT (3/4th of those guys are HHH guys with O'Reilly and Steen possibly leaving).
But seriously, Tony Kahn souldnt go after the majority of these guys. That's how WCW failed.

Last edited:
She's ******* hot. Katrina Kross is a lucky man, they're getting married.

They have this swing vibe to them, though.

And me AND my woman would. She just said she'd suck the juices out of Scarlett. 😂😂😂

But seriously, with all of these releases,, I think Vince either is :
Petty at HHH for losing the ratings wat with AEW vs NXT (3/4th of those guys are HHH guys with O'Reilly and Steen possibly leaving).
But seriously, Tony Kahn souldnt go after the majority of these guys. That's how WCW failed.
She and Kross will end up back on Impact. The only people I see getting into AEW would be Keith Lee and maybe Ember Moon.

They are absolutely blaming him. Vince has Johnny Ace, Prichard, and Dunn telling him that HHH is responsible for AEW getting a foothold, because they know if Hunter ever takes over they are done. That's why they're burying all of "his" guys from NXT.

Throw in Adam Cole and that's 5 former NXT champions leaving since the Spring, when they moved the show off Wednesdays. It would be pretty cool though to see an NXT stable with Kross and Lee joining Andrade and Black. And in December we could see this.

Advertisement
They are absolutely blaming him. Vince has Johnny Ace, Prichard, and Dunn telling him that HHH is responsible for AEW getting a foothold, because they know if Hunter ever takes over they are done. That's why they're burying all of "his" guys from NXT.
Remember that pipebomb 10 years ago?

(MICHAEL COLE VOICE) AND I QOUTE:

"But Vince McMahon's gonna make money despite himself. He's a millionaire who should be a billionaire. You know why he's not a billionaire? It's 'cause he surrounds himself with glad-handing, nonsensical douchebag yes-men like John Laurinaitis who's gonna tell him everything that he wants to hear."

Throw Bruce and Kevin in there. CM Punk was right. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Remember that pipebomb 10 years ago?

(MICHAEL COLE VOICE) AND I QOUTE:

"But Vince McMahon's gonna make money despite himself. He's a millionaire who should be a billionaire. You know why he's not a billionaire? It's 'cause he surrounds himself with glad-handing, nonsensical douchebag yes-men like John Laurinaitis who's gonna tell him everything that he wants to hear."

Throw Bruce and Kevin in there. CM Punk was right. 🤷🏿‍♂️
He was right about everything and everyone. I stopped watching when he left. And I wasnt even a Punk fan at that point.

Advertisement
Everyone on that list sucks. Only cut I disagree with was B-Fab, who sucked in the ring but was in a cool act.
I agree on the B-Fab.... but on Killer Kross, Scarlett, Keith and Mia.... they had talent. Vince just doesn't like those types.
Plus, they are Plus, 25.
And anyone can think Kross sucks if you take everything about him that made him great and give him a Lord Tensai mask.
🤷🏿‍♂️

I'll say this.

HHH has an eye for talent, but its presentation in NXT was limiting for the male roster. Far too much focus on "wrestling"...far too little on unique characters.

These photos illustrate some of the problem. A series of interchangeable wrestlers - every male wrestlers in black tights with either short hair or no hair.

1637290027428.jpeg

007_NXT_01032019sm_5081--ac777c267a499becf488784504508bd6.jpg

What AEW had been able to do is to marry the high workrate (and spotfests) that were seen in NXT with unique characters that have grown over the last two years. A Sammy Guevara would be just another generic "Create A Wrestler" in WWE. Darby Allin would be a nondescript cruiserweight, as would Orange Cassidy.

HHH's issue was producing and enhancing talent that would only serve WWE if RAW and Smackdown were presented in the same style as NXT. They are not - they do (haltingly) try to present larger than life characters and storylines, and Vince's circle is very likely to be dismissive of what was being sent to him. There are likely quite a bit of politics going on, with a great effort underway to ensure that Levesque never ends up running WWE.

Eh. Triple H developed some...unfortunately, the dudes he made got one look from Vince and hard passed.

Ciampa, Gargano (legit one of the best bell-to-bell of all-time), Adam Cole (a legit star, btw), Keith Lee (how do you not make something of this guy?), Ricochet (again, how do you not make something out this freak show athlete)...

Would throw in Velveteen Dream, but he unfortunately, likes underage boys.

Ciampa, Gargano, and Cole were legitimately on the main roster for small runs and Vince forgot they existed.

Advertisement
Vince is giving them everyone. Soon there will be a undisputed era vs elite feud and that will do big bucks. All because of Vince

Advertisement
I'll say this.

HHH has an eye for talent, but its presentation in NXT was limiting for the male roster. Far too much focus on "wrestling"...far too little on unique characters.

These photos illustrate some of the problem. A series of interchangeable wrestlers - every male wrestlers in black tights with either short hair or no hair.

What AEW had been able to do is to marry the high workrate (and spotfests) that were seen in NXT with unique characters that have grown over the last two years. A Sammy Guevara would be just another generic "Create A Wrestler" in WWE. Darby Allin would be a nondescript cruiserweight, as would Orange Cassidy.

HHH's issue was producing and enhancing talent that would only serve WWE if RAW and Smackdown were presented in the same style as NXT. They are not - they do (haltingly) try to present larger than life characters and storylines, and Vince's circle is very likely to be dismissive of what was being sent to him. There are likely quite a bit of politics going on, with a great effort underway to ensure that Levesque never ends up running WWE.

How bout Bron Breaker...

Coached this kid in travel ball... crazy to see the beast he has become. He is a legit athlete... put up a 4.5 at the NFL combine and pushed out 35 reps.

I'll say this.

View attachment 161870

007_NXT_01032019sm_5081--ac777c267a499becf488784504508bd6.jpg

Agree wholeheartedly, they have some very solid workers in NXT, but very few of their gimmicks get over, not many standouts that separate themselves from the rest of the bunch.

To many carbon copy gimmicks in NXT; one of the downsides of the indy market blow up is that there’s very little charter development anymore because everyone is trying to be the next CM Punk from their backyard, so they kill off their whole gimmick by the time they hit TV because they’ve already been overexposed on the internet.

What a lot of the new age wrestlers need to learn is that less is more & obviously due to Covid international travel is probably a little more difficult, but going to New Japan or Triple AAA down in Mexico would do wonders for a lot of upcoming performers.

Advertisement
Back