Wow, Trayone Gray

Advertisement
I want a leader at Safety, an athletic, playmaking QB of the defense.. and this kid fits the roll

would prefer Flowers at safety though

Last edited:
Kid is put together. Whos gonna go over there and start doing his homework? We need him here!! Kid throws bullets! He will be a big safety after a year of UTOUGH.

Advertisement
I wouldnt mind him @ RB over WR..... but that size, speed, and overall talent is what Miami needs at safety.

Miami needs more athletes who could play on offense but play defense..... Sean Taylor couldve been one of the best RBs to ever play here but he wanted to play Safety and we all know how that turned out.

Not comparing him to Sean Taylor but Miami needs that type of physical talent at safety.

Advertisement
And this is a perfect example of why we will always struggle to stay competitive with the likes of Bama, LSU, and the big state school programs. If this kid was in Alabama right now, everyone in the **** school district would be bending over backwards to make sure this kid got the grades he needed to get into school Teachers, tutors, principal, etc... If it helps the Tide win, they will get it done. Down here, no one gives a f8ck. He's just another poor black kid in a cr@ppy inner city school. Im sure UM has tried as much as it can to give him academic advice and to get his grades straight, but that's about as far as they can go. If you dont have the school and the community stepping up to help the kid however they can so he can make the grade and get into school, then he's really on his own. And that leaves us at a great disadvantage.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Willis Wright 2.0. Chocolate is a stud. Stay on him even if he has to prep.

What ever happened to Willis wright?

I don't know if he is officially off the team but he was left off the initial roster. Academics casualty.

Wright is at FIU

Good to hear. Still hope for the best for him. Herald had any article in August about him not being listed on the roster.

Willis Wright 2.0. Chocolate is a stud. Stay on him even if he has to prep.

What ever happened to Willis wright?

I don't know if he is officially off the team but he was left off the initial roster. Academics casualty.

Wright is at FIU

Good to hear. Still hope for the best for him. Herald had any article in August about him not being listed on the roster.

Wright and Jakhari Gore were dismissed from FIU before the season started. Sucks, I was a big fan of both coming out of HS

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/08/27/3586687/fiu-panthers-dismisses-former.html

Advertisement
Back