Would you rather be an FSU fan?

Advertisement
Screenshot_20210912-104757_DuckDuckGo.jpg

He would seem to not want to be one.

While their loss certainly warms my heart, the thought of losing to them because we are incompetent just sorta takes away the warm and fuzzies.

Preparation H *** Pain Bowl
13 Nov 21
Miami Hurricanes vs Florida State Seminoles
Get your tickets now!

The product on the field is far more likely to turn off recruits than fans voicing their displeasure on a free message board.
I think it is so funny that people think recruits will go to a losing program if the fans were just quiet.

If we were all just super positive all those 5* recruits would have no idea the team lost half their games.

Advertisement
Well, that goes without saying, but you get what I mean. I take no solace in rivals sucking when we suck too.
I do. This is a battle of who sucks less and right now we suck way less than they do. Do we suck? Yes, we suck but they suck more.

Advertisement
Advertisement
All the bashing you folks are doing does not help. You help creat an atmosphere that recruits want to stay away from. Now, you will blame the coaches for playing App State close cus that is what you all do. But if you are a 5* why would you want to play for a team that has such a negative fan base? Stop being so miserable. It is not good for your Heath.

Team is beat up a bit and Coaches have a lot of work to do. Right now they need support and we should be pulling for them.

No goals were lost last night. Everything is still on the table. App State does this and nearly their entire roster is 23/24 years old. East Carolina barely lost to USC yesterday and lost by 2TDs to App State.
giphy (6).gif

Advertisement
All the bashing you folks are doing does not help. You help creat an atmosphere that recruits want to stay away from. Now, you will blame the coaches for playing App State close cus that is what you all do. But if you are a 5* why would you want to play for a team that has such a negative fan base? Stop being so miserable. It is not good for your Heath.

Team is beat up a bit and Coaches have a lot of work to do. Right now they need support and we should be pulling for them.

No goals were lost last night. Everything is still on the table. App State does this and nearly their entire roster is 23/24 years old. East Carolina barely lost to USC yesterday and lost by 2TDs to App State.
FSU coach gone after this season, Will Manure?..

The problem here is that FSUx has an AD that actually cares about winning in football even tho they are incapable of hiring a good coach right now and look like ****...

But because they have recently cared and won a championship when the SEC comes to raid the ACC they will most likely be invited along with Clemson and Miami will be left holding their ****s because of the apathy and neglect that UM shows its football program...

CFB is an arms race and UM has a pacifist knife salesman running the show...

**** FSU ad infinitum...

Advertisement
Back