Winston Decommits from FSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
i hopped over to the blue board on 247 a little earlier today and just concluded that there isnt a more illiterate/unintelligent/scum fan base worse than the likes of FSU and OSU fans. its incredibly hard to even read their posts, much less comprehend anything those idiots say..therefore i hope this is all true.

Even if he doesn't decommit The kid has said if he goes in the first few rounds of the MLB draft he will go and play baseball

Advertisement
While hurting a rival is never a completly bad thing, I have another view. I DO NOT LIKE SEEING KIDS DE-COMMIT! Do they not understand the definition of commitment? Why hold a school that is offering a 4 year free education and pathway to the pros hostage? This is simply not right. Commit when your are 100% sure. If you commit, you should be held to it. The decommitting is bull****.

Advertisement
^^^^

It's a business. How do you reconcile a situation like Bama's when a kid commits early and they drop him later in the process after finding someone, in their opinion, that is better?

I dont know if he has decomitted but I think there is a real chance he goes to bama. Free shoes might lose their top 2 recruits in this class. Haha.

Advertisement
I thought that the kid was a soft commit to begin with....... Amazing that FSU can bring in top 10 class or better every year with out having a 10 win regular season in the last 10 years........

I thought that the kid was a soft commit to begin with....... Amazing that FSU can bring in top 10 class or better every year with out having a 10 win regular season in the last 10 years........

if they could have rings for recruiting championships trust me they would

^^^^

It's a business. How do you reconcile a situation like Bama's when a kid commits early and they drop him later in the process after finding someone, in their opinion, that is better?

Very valid point and good discussion. Lets not talk ethics and Bama in the same sentence! :D Neither case should be allowed

While hurting a rival is never a completly bad thing, I have another view. I DO NOT LIKE SEEING KIDS DE-COMMIT! Do they not understand the definition of commitment? Why hold a school that is offering a 4 year free education and pathway to the pros hostage? This is simply not right. Commit when your are 100% sure. If you commit, you should be held to it. The decommitting is bull****.

schollies are year to year and schools drop kids for better ones all the time so its a 2way street just like nfl players and nfl owners

oh ya and these are 18yr old kids haha, may have changed his mind

Advertisement
Back