Willie Moise (going to Coastal Carolina)

Advertisement
And one of them is no longer a DT so really only 2. With the way kids leave early from UM, I don't think it's out of the question to say we could lose 1-2 of Ford, Miller, Silvera after this year if they play like we expect them to. That doesn't leave us with much. Again, I know I was in the minority but I think Moise is a better DT prospect than any of those 2019 guys we signed at DT and is a potential huge difference maker there. That is the biggest reason why I want him there. A game changer at that position propels this entire defense to another level. He can be that. JMO

i dont see us losing any of those 3 dts really. And Nesta is a financially stable kid. Moise has some high upside though..and he wants to play dt. So we shall see...i know i seen him on the ol and e was LEGIT ..his body is the type i would want to recruit my ol in a fast pace offense as well

And one of them is no longer a DT so really only 2. With the way kids leave early from UM, I don't think it's out of the question to say we could lose 1-2 of Ford, Miller, Silvera after this year if they play like we expect them to. That doesn't leave us with much. Again, I know I was in the minority but I think Moise is a better DT prospect than any of those 2019 guys we signed at DT and is a potential huge difference maker there. That is the biggest reason why I want him there. A game changer at that position propels this entire defense to another level. He can be that. JMO

Ford is a senior and Miller and Nesta would be stupid to leave early.

We signed 3 dts last year and redshirted all TREE of them.

We aint hurting at DT.

Our OL sucks...and he can play there legitimately really well ( i played against him this year). I wouldnt mind him on offense.

He won't play until 2021 anyhow.

Advertisement
We signed 3 dts last year and redshirted all TREE of them.

We aint hurting at DT.

Our OL sucks...and he can play there legitimately really well ( i played against him this year). I wouldnt mind him on offense.
👀 this year! Maybe is your avatar but here I was thinking you’re an old head. Definitely present yourself very well on the board.
Cheers

Remember this was 45 years ago SAT were totally different in scoring and I was guessing , well all I know is my councilor and coach Paul Skeens together told me of my big three offers in Florida and I could also if I wanted pick and choose to go anywhere "just pick one" unquote till my devastating dislocation nerve / tendon ankle injury.
It's totally OK, I'm not trying to criticize anyone. You just asked what kind of score it is, and it's not a good one.

But, scoring was adjusted thereafter to basically make both verbal and math 50 pts higher each. So, you'd qualify easily today.

Then, they went to a 2400-pt system for a while, or so I hear, but that was after my time.

Advertisement
It's totally OK, I'm not trying to criticize anyone. You just asked what kind of score it is, and it's not a good one.

But, scoring was adjusted thereafter to basically make both verbal and math 50 pts higher each. So, you'd qualify easily today.

Then, they went to a 2400-pt system for a while, or so I hear, but that was after my time.

Were GOOD brother Cane , I was questioning myself LOLOLOL ,I was trying to dig in my brain to recall. What I do recall it DIDN'T count and my offers weren't affected in qualifying m6y grade point was 3. something and I had all my qualifying classes completed , I was happy SAT didn't count LMAO.

Were GOOD brother Cane , I was questioning myself LOLOLOL ,I was trying to dig in my brain to recall. What I do recall it DIDN'T count and my offers weren't affected in qualifying m6y grade point was 3. something and I had all my qualifying classes completed , I was happy SAT didn't count LMAO.

They started adding a minimum SAT to the requirements because they caught high schools giving athletes passing grades just to get them into college. And the football programs didn't care. I think it was in the 80s that the NCAA added the SAT requirement as a way of seeing if the kids had learned enough to be college ready.

Of course, up until the FBI broke the college admissions scandal last year, you still had smart kids regularly pretending to be the athlete and taking the SATs on the athlete's behalf. So the athletes and programs still cheated the system, but it was lot harder to do it.

I still remember back in the 80s and 90s that only a quarter of Ohio State's football and basketball players graduated from college. They just churned them up to the NFL or out to the Jucos/colleges of hard knocks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He won't play until 2021 anyhow.

Lol he honestly won’t. Not at OG or DT and I’m a huge fan of Moise especially at DT. Let’s remember he did have surgery so he still has to recover from that and at guard we have Traore, Scaife, Donaldson, Reed (possibly Clark). Don’t see him being physically ready enough to play at DT so he more than likely redshirts.

Here’s my question so is he the 25th guy in this class or is there room for one more grad transfer?

to add to this question, some were saying that even if Moise had the final class counter for 2020, we could start using 2021 class counters with grad transfers in May or June. Is that true?

Advertisement
Back