Will New York City become our Italy?

CaneOil

Junior
I think we now know which poster sells masks for a living.
lol been retired many, many years. But that's about the only way you can stop the spreading. Someone with the virus wearing a mask has a chance not to spread it. We don't have enough masks so this isn't going to be stopped. Just making an observation, people have got to stop being so weak minded that's just my opinion. In a month this map will be filled.

CaneOil

Junior
QUOTE="Tit-e-skr, post: 4623121, member: 17576"]
The Puget Sound area, Cali and NYC probably are 1-3 in Asian population for the U.S. Makes sense travel wise for sure.
[/QUOTE]
My gf crammed in my apt with me and though I’d rather catch covid in the mouth I’m staying indoors for you all, and f-a-b-o-l-o-u-s of course.

🙌🏽🙅🏽‍♂️respect @MotoSniper
I agree, how long are you going to keep young people indoors? Let em out and catch it it goes away that much faster like any flu. Now we are destroying our economy over a flu, it's insane.

JD08

Evidence based and data driven
lol been retired many, many years. But that's about the only way you can stop the spreading. Someone with the virus wearing a mask has a chance not to spread it. We don't have enough masks so this isn't going to be stopped. Just making an observation, people have got to stop being so weak minded that's just my opinion. In a month this map will be filled.
What the fvck is wrong with people? That guy needs to be put down.

ThomasM

Senior
That must have been stuck in my browser from last night. It wasn't meant to be posted but since it is we can see just one of the differences between us and communist China. We shouldn't even be trading with them. I agree he should be killed. This is the map I was supposed to post. https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/world/coronavirus-maps.html
Thank the Clintons and Sam Walton. They wanted normalized trade relations with China to make their billions. Wal-Mart imports more Chinese crap than half of Europe combined.

Go Canes!!

All ACC
I bet it's fairly consistent state to state. Other states are testing less.

Don’t think so. They’re up to almost 50% and growing. Definitely a massive cluster that’s only getting worse.

mirvin88

All-ACC

For_The_U

All ACC
A factor in the proliferation of NYC's cases that has not been mentioned is the weather here. Although this winter was the most mild winter in my 7 years of living here, it's still cold enough for COVID-19 to flourish in. The other problem is that many people here are not taking this seriously. Yesterday temperatures climbed to 70 degrees for the first time in months, so many went outside and enjoyed the weather. I went out to get some food and, while ensuring I maintained a safe distance from anyone else, I noticed people literally walking side by side to one another with nary a foot of space in between. It was seemingly a normal day here in Queens if you didn't pay attention to the fact many wore masks.
Screenshot_20200321-134122_Chrome.jpg

Bout to get chilly up there.

3GC

Recruit
Thank the Clintons and Sam Walton. They wanted normalized trade relations with China to make their billions. Wal-Mart imports more Chinese crap than half of Europe combined.
If Americans made the Crap, it would be more expensive.
And no one would by it..

3GC

Recruit
Not everything. Many things are done with machinery or robots now we can make it cheap with no shipping costs. We can also bring millions of jobs to Mexico from China. A strong Mexico would make us stronger
I would like the millions of Chinese jobs to come to America, not Mexico.
Until we are self sufficient, pharmaceuticals, electo components, we will continue to be vulnerable.
I do agree with you in principle, China is a bad actor in the current crisis..

CaneOil

Junior
I would like the millions of Chinese jobs to come to America, not Mexico.
Until we are self sufficient, pharmaceuticals, electo components, we will continue to be vulnerable.
I do agree with you in principle, China is a bad actor in the current crisis..
I agree with all of our pharma supplies, many of the jobs they will do Americans won't. If we brought every job home our prices would triple. They are great people believe me and hard workers and they have millions of relatives over here, it would make our bond stronger and right about now we need people we can trust. Communist China is not one of them.