will Dallas Crawford get any QB packages?

Braziliangirl

Redshirt Freshman
I'm figuring yes. I see him rolling out and running. I'm figuring he will have some safe throwing packages.

Advertisement
Crawford could make a great wildcat QB....one that could pass as well to keep the D off guard.

i like that idea. since we don't have much of a playmaker on offense were going to have to pull out all the stops on offense.

Advertisement
i'm hoping so. rather have him running it then having Morris doing a designed run. we need Morris healthy. I think he's going to take his game to that next level this year.

2.jpg

It's an interesting thought. Rashawn Scott is another candidate for a couple snaps.

Advertisement
Just asking why we would do that have we seen him play QB in any way or fashion? I just want to know thats all... Did they use him in scrimmage or practice like that now?

Advertisement
Just asking why we would do that have we seen him play QB in any way or fashion? I just want to know thats all... Did they use him in scrimmage or practice like that now?

He played a little QB in HS

He played all QB in high school
+1
He was a qb in high school... That was his main position... I think U of M offered him to be a qb like Robinson... I can be wrong in that regards though...

Lol at Brazilcane questioning about a Braziliangirl.... Less than 15 posts between them.

+rep to both of you.

Advertisement
i think he played QB on the scout team last year a little. could be wrong though.

He played a little QB in HS

He played all QB in high school
+1
He was a qb in high school... That was his main position... I think U of M offered him to be a qb like Robinson... I can be wrong in that regards though...

Lol at Brazilcane questioning about a Braziliangirl.... Less than 15 posts between them.

+rep to both of you.
LOL

I´m more a reader, but this was the first time I saw another Brazilian(if true) besides me in a Miami board.

Even in Brazil, I had never met a Cane fan... as opposed, there´s a lot of haters around here :diaf:

Advertisement
Back