Wieclaw and Botts

CaneLos

Retired staff
Premium
We are going to really miss both these dudes next year. Botts has been very steady for us since day 1 and Wieclaw.... well considering where he came from and how many people wanted him gone not long ago, he's been an asset.

Advertisement
We are going to really miss both these dudes next year. Botts has been very steady for us since day 1 and Wieclaw.... well considering where he came from and how many people wanted him gone not long ago, he's been an asset.

Other than the Dline, this has to be the second biggest concern heading into next season. Is Goudis punting and kicking next year? Are we recruiting anyone for either position or relying on Goudis and walk-ons?

Haven't heard too much positive about Goudis. I have heard we have a good walk-on punter option, although I wouldn't be surprised if one of our back-up Qs vies for that spot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Agreed on Botts

Wieclaw had a rough year

No, Wieclaw had 2 bad games. He finished 19-25 on FG, which is 76%, which in college is very good. He missed 4 in a row in the middle of the season, but other than that, he was money.

Hopfinger. Is he still around? Was supposed to be solid behind palardy.

he was, went to school with him. talked with him every once in a while about the team.

haven't talked to him in about a year/year and a half. looked for him at CanesFest at the start of the season but didn't see him. i think he might have gotten his schollie pulled. not sure.

Advertisement
Back