Who dis?

Advertisement
We need to get cryez to add coach Golden to his celebrity stalker website. lol

Anyone wanna volunteer to slip an implant GPS tracker chip under coach Goldens neck? :)
\

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like Malcolm Lewis' sister. Would be great to have this kid come to the U!

Sweetchoc85 Nicole Gosha
UM's wide receiver coach is here chatting with Malcolm. #theU
18 Jan

Sweetchoc85 Nicole Gosha
@ @shaiyhoward lol! They are really close. It'll odd seeing them apart.
18 Jan

Sweetchoc85 Nicole Gosha
@ @shaiyhoward He just left. He wants Tracy to visit this weekend.

Sweetchoc85 Nicole Gosha
I hope my lil bro, Malcolm, and my parents are enjoying their time at UM!

22 Jan » Sweetchoc85 Nicole Gosha
I am a proud sister of a Miami Hurricane! Malcolm Lewis is so official. #Random

@shaiyhoward THoward Why put another city on the map when u could be LEGENDARY IN CITY! #TracyHowardtoTha[]_[]
8 hours ago via twicca
Retweeted by Sweetchoc85 and 3 others

Sweetchoc85 Nicole Gosha
Al Golden is here. We're making him feel right at home. #daU
2 hours ago

Advertisement
****, you gotta love how these recruits and their families are all in with Al. They'll do what they have to do to help UM.

A complete 180 from the previous two regimes.

Advertisement
Translations.

Looks like Malcolm Lewis' sister. Would be great to have this kid come to the U!

Sweetchoc85 Nicole Gosha
UM's wide receiver coach is here chatting with Malcolm. #theU
18 Jan

Self explanatory tweet from Malcom Lewis' sister.

Sweetchoc85 Nicole Gosha
@ @shaiyhoward lol! They are really close. It'll odd seeing them apart.
18 Jan

Malcom Lewis' sister tweets at Tracy's mom that they (Malcom and Tracy) are very close friends and that it would be a shame to see them apart (if they don't both end up at Miami that is).

Sweetchoc85 Nicole Gosha
@ @shaiyhoward He just left. He wants Tracy to visit this weekend.

Malcom Lewis' sister tweets to Tracy's mom that he, presumably Malcom, just left for a visit to Miami (I'm guessing here). Then she says Malcom wants Tracy Howard to visit Miami this weekend.

Sweetchoc85 Nicole Gosha
I hope my lil bro, Malcolm, and my parents are enjoying their time at UM!

Self explanatory I think.

22 Jan » Sweetchoc85 Nicole Gosha
I am a proud sister of a Miami Hurricane! Malcolm Lewis is so official. #Random

Malcom Lewis' sister said she is the proud sister of a Miami Hurricane. She says that Malcom Lewis is so official. Hashtag random, meaning this is a random thought she had and decided to share with everyone.

@shaiyhoward THoward Why put another city on the map when u could be LEGENDARY IN CITY! #TracyHowardtoTha[]_[]
8 hours ago via twicca
Retweeted by Sweetchoc85 and 3 others

This is a retweet I believe. It appears to have been originally tweeted by Shaiy Howard (Tracy Howard's mom) and then reposted by Malcom Lewis' sister.. We'll work on the assumption that it was originally tweeted by Tracy's mom in which case she asked, "Why would you want to put another city, not Miami, on the map when would you could be legendary in the city of Miami." Then she hashtags Tracy Howard to The U. It appears as though she wants Tracy to stay home at Miami.

Sweetchoc85 Nicole Gosha
Al Golden is here. We're making him feel right at home. #daU
2 hours ago

Malcom Lewis' sister says that Al Golden is there and they're making him feel at home.

Mom's on our side!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back