White House COVID19 response:

JD08

Evidence based and data driven
Just be careful throwing the racist card around. Come on now, we should support each other instead of attaking each other. :)
If any one thing comes out of this, hopefully it's that there are things that are more important than political power. If getting power means you have to lose your humanity, it isn't worth it.

CaneOil

Junior
It's clear you don't like brown people. As you have stated you would like to sit at the boarder and shoot them. This says everything about your character and moral compass, not your political beliefs.
Nah, I actually love them. I'm over in Mexico all the time, much more friendly than Americans. You're obviously new and haven't read many of my posts. Go back and check them out just in the past few days and get back to me? I don't like leaches who are looking for welfare though.

CaneOil

Junior
It's clear you don't like brown people. As you have stated you would like to sit at the boarder and shoot them. This says everything about your character and moral compass, not your political beliefs.
I would sit at the border to protect our country. Not sure where you got I sit at the border and shoot them. I love the Mexican people.

CaneOil

Junior
Not all people living here legally are citizens, so how do they factor in?
I see hundreds of people here working that have work visa's. They work their asses off, I doubt anyone here has a problem with people who do it right.

Tit-e-skr

Sophomore
I carry my green card every where I go. I am doing it the right way.
Here's
I carry my green card every where I go. I am doing it the right way.
Another turd who fled their country instead of staying and attempting to make it better, only to come here and talk sht about America and it's citizens who don't agree with illegals running rampant. Go collect that welfare check buddy. We hate you.

Roncaneefc

Recruit
Here's

Another turd who fled their country instead of staying and attempting to make it better, only to come here and talk sht about America and it's citizens who don't agree with illegals running rampant. Go collect that welfare check buddy. We hate you.
Moved to US when I was 14 had no say really.
US army vet 12B Alpha co 14th eng. Fort Ord . Only government assistance I ever took was a fema check to pay for a generator after a hurricane. Haven't talked **** about America at all. Your hate means nothing to me.

Roncaneefc

Recruit
Nah, I actually love them. I'm over in Mexico all the time, much more friendly than Americans. You're obviously new and haven't read many of my posts. Go back and check them out just in the past few days and get back to me? I don't like leaches who are looking for welfare though.
Yeah I'm not racist I have black friends. Ok

JD08

When the headline doesn't tell the whole story.
Screenshot_20200322-104039_Firefox Focus.jpg

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...falsely-says-trump-administration-rejected-w/

If you want to share legitimate criticism, that's fine, but you're not addressing this in good faith. You don't want to discuss coronavirus, you want to bash Trump. What is your end goal here? Do you think somebody reading this is going to suddenly change their opinion because you've acted like a jilted schoolgirl?

There are plenty of posters who've engaged from an anti-Trump position and debate issues. Why don't you try becoming one of them?

Number1CanesFan

Sophomore
Fact checked by the Media bawahahahahahahahahahaaha are you kidding me? They lie more than you liberals on this site do. LMAO
You do know it's a free country as long as we have our guns anyways and we're not giving them up. Trump was giving an example how the media is lying through their teeth. He's blown away Obama in the response time but you lying liberals don't want to hear the Truth. But the difference is we backed Obama during the that hard time unlike you jackoffs.
Another Trump slurper. Claim the media lies excep Fox news, but say nothing about our president lying to us everyday before and during this outbreak. You devoted followers are dillusional.

JD08

JD08

Liquidstoke

Sophomore
I'm guessing that mid-April will definitely show us flattening. Right now there is no sign of it. I think S. Korea might be our best model.

Those guesses have nothing to do with how we are treating this compared to Korea. Just looking at the time it took them to flatten the curve.

I have no healthcare background at all. I'm just looking at graphs.
Hey MR. Center for Disease Control Expert Doctor --- PLease make sure you come back in April to show us how amazing your prediction is about a "flattening by April" statement ok?

brcane1

Sophomore
Hey MR. Center for Disease Control Expert Doctor --- PLease make sure you come back in April to show us how amazing your prediction is about a "flattening by April" statement ok?

We can do better than the Daily Mail. Here take this: