White House COVID19 response:

Trumpettes are shook by actually getting their bullshit called for once. Must be a rude awakening to step out side the misinformation bubble. Stop being know-nothing cowards like the President!

You're like a musician that can only play one note, and you keep playing that same note over and over and over again.

That’s called having an unhealthy obsession.

At the end of the day, my life isn’t determined by who is president, and what party is in power.

I’m still going be successful and happy with a great family, have a lot of money in the bank, and enjoy life while bitter losers like you will be bringing up the rear, complaining about the shltty hand life has dealt them, and blaming your failures on others, when your lack of happiness and success is 100% your fault.

PCBcanefan

99 problems but FSU ain’t 1
1584800262977.png

These three here should at least be over one more section. Not sure I believe this little graph.

brcane1

Sophomore
You're like a musician that can only play one note, and you keep playing that same note over and over and over again.

That’s called having an unhealthy obsession.

At the end of the day, my life isn’t determined by who is president, and what party is in power.

I’m still going be successful and happy with a great family, have a lot of money in the bank, and enjoy life while bitter losers like you will be bringing up the rear, complaining about the shltty hand life has dealt them, and blaming your failures on others, when your lack of happiness and success is 100% your fault.
How dare I carry a political baton in a political thread! You all are so shook by the possibility of being wrong that you keep trying to personalize it.

It's really quite pathetic that you need to come up with this delusion about who I am, to justify who you are.

How dare I carry a political baton in a political thread! You all are so shook by the possibility of being wrong that you keep trying to personalize it.

It's really quite pathetic that you need to come up with this delusion about who I am, to justify who you are.
Personalize it? You’re the one that’s calling people stupid and insulting them personally. I’m just pointing out the fact that I’m a successful happy person and you’re not.

For_The_U

All ACC
It's best to look at CNN with a mirror on the other side, and I'd say NewsMax is about right.
But analyzing from the context of what is mirrored on the other side, kind of works off the assumption that the spread is equal. It's not. The much more meaningful data from that chart than what is on the other side is what brackets the creator put them in/labels them as. And I just can't fathom anyone with functioning brain cells would argue that Politico is closer to neutral than it is to left-leaning (not "hyper partisan left" and not "more extreme than the hyper partisan left" - though IMO it unquestionably belongs in one of those - we're talking flat out "skews left"). Politico being closer to neutral than skewing left at all is absolutely ridiculous; embarrassingly so. As such, why would this chart mean anything to me?

Last edited:

crossover22[]_[]

[]_[] already know!
WSJ = slightly right of center

NYT = slightly left of center

This has always been the case. You can't have a discussion on centrist media without those two's dynamic, and their attempt to tent pole the overton window.
Lmao. Slightly???? Holy ****

Where did this funny man Agememnon go?

👀
That’s a funny gif. Especially since it seems more like a 21st century reaction, but it’s in the 5th century BC... which is what makes it funny, although not as funny as Brad Pitt as an emo, angst filled and brooding Achilles.

mirvin88

All-ACC
Yeah yeah, but what has he done now, the man got no plan and out there looking clueless. That travel ban in hindsight helped some, but it wasn't intended to contain corona, what he should've done is while it started getting out of hand in china, he should've had medical officials create enough test and treatments before it got here
People are still working on treatments. You think we hadn't started researching treatments months ago regardless? Testing is pointless other than gathering statistics. Doctors are going to treat symptoms. Honestly what would more tests have actually accomplished?

Roncaneefc

Recruit
Most of the ones who over stay their visas want to live here and contribute. I have two friends from Taiwan with Chinese decent who's parents did this for them. Both have very high IQ's, Asians are the best paid per race they pay a huge amount of taxes per person both are multi-millionaires. I want them here they are not sucking off our system. Both are smart enough not to vote democrat too. Win win!
Why don't you just admit your hatred for certain types of people? If your two friends were poor you would be calling immigration on them. Your hate has nothing to do with political points of view. You are just racist.

Tit-e-skr

Sophomore
Why don't you just admit your hatred for certain types of people? If your two friends were poor you would be calling immigration on them. Your hate has nothing to do with political points of view. You are just racist.
Give em the ole "you're a racist" line from the liberal play book.

Just throw it out there whenever anybody doesn't agree with millions of illegals roaming our streets. Too bad you stooges don't do more to assist and support all of those that are doing it the right way and making true sacrifices. Instead, you throw them aside every chance you get so that you can roll out all the goodies for the sht heads going the illegal route. 1-866-DHS-2-ICE.

Roncaneefc

Recruit
''Lastly, I am not a Trump hater. He is a clown, a snake oil salesman, a fraud, and he always has been. Anyone with a lick of common sense would know that. Anger is a consequence of expectation, and my expectation was that Trump is a con artist,''

You must really hate the democratic party then because they are ten times worse than Trump ever thought of being. All the biggest liars, con artists, snake oil salesmen and woman frauds and not one of them has a lick of common sense. But for some strange reason you never talk about them.

You think the fat woman with 3 kids coming over are looking for a job? You actually think most of the guys coming over the border are looking for a job? Bless your heart! LMAO They are looking for free stuff not all of them but the majority. Many are criminals! Even the ones who aren't specifically looking for free stuff they still get it. With low income tax credit, ect. Trump has tried to shut off all the freebees for illegals but your wonderful democratic party fights him at every step, you're not being honest as usual.
It's clear you don't like brown people. As you have stated you would like to sit at the boarder and shoot them. This says everything about your character and moral compass, not your political beliefs.

Roncaneefc

Recruit

Just throw it out there whenever anybody doesn't agree with millions of illegals roaming our streets. Too bad you stooges don't do more to assist and support all of those that are doing it the right way and making true sacrifices. Instead, you throw them aside every chance you get so that you can roll out all the goodies for the sht heads going the illegal route. 1-866-DHS-2-ICE.

I carry my green card every where I go. I am doing it the right way.

hydro66

Junior
I carry my green card every where I go. I am doing it the right way.
Just curious, when you are at home, I'M sure you lock your front door or any other doors for your safety, a feeling of security. You should be happy and have a sense of security knowing that law enforcement and ICE are taken care of you and love ONES. You should praise law enforcement instead of making fun of them.

Roncaneefc

Recruit
Just curious, when you are at home, I'M sure you lock your front door or any other doors for your safety, a feeling of security. You should be happy and have a sense of security knowing that law enforcement and ICE are taken care of you and love ONES. You should praise law enforcement instead of making fun of them.
At what point did I make fun of any law enforcement?

Canes0714

Recruit

Remember there was allot of misinformation on COVID 19 virus coming from China as they tried to cover this up; as they informed the world that there is no human to human transmission of this virus posted on twitter message to WHO