White House COVID19 response:

crossover22[]_[]

[]_[] already know!
Trumpettes are shook by actually getting their bullshit called for once. Must be a rude awakening to step out side the misinformation bubble. Stop being know-nothing cowards like the President!

Lol misinformation. You mean cnn, msnbc.

Coming from a so called conservative that voted for Hillary clinton and wanted to vote Bloomberg.

brcane1

Sophomore
Lol misinformation. You mean cnn, msnbc.

Coming from a so called conservative that voted for Hillary clinton and wanted to vote Bloomberg.
<Spits> I did not vote for Hilldog. Trump had his chance before he showed his petulance and inability to take advice from (the many) people smarter than him.

You really need to read more sources than the right-wing propaganda bubble. Read everything, and I know this will be hard, but SYNTHESIZE THE SOURCES AND THINK FOR YOURSELF. Stop projecting like your **** for brains of a leader.

crossover22[]_[]

[]_[] already know!
<Spits> I did not vote for Hilldog. Trump had his chance before he showed his petulance and inability to take advice from (the many) people smarter than him.

You really need to read more sources than the right-wing propaganda bubble. Read everything, and I know this will be hard, but SYNTHESIZE THE SOURCES AND THINK FOR YOURSELF. Stop projecting like your **** for brains of a leader.
Dude i dont watch much news at all because its truthfully all **** now days.

brcane1

Sophomore
Dude i dont watch much news at all because its truthfully all **** now days.
See you used the word watch, when I keep saying read while posting long form reputable articles. That makes sense, with you totally entranced by the TV watcher in chief, but you should read things that seek to be objective, then maybe one or two on each side that don't and maybe something foreign, before coming up with your own opinion.

You can't trust any of the opinion pushers on those networks, read and think for yourself!

crossover22[]_[]

[]_[] already know!
See you used the word watch, when I keep saying read while posting long form reputable articles. That makes sense, with you totally entranced by the TV watcher in chief, but you should read things that seek to be objective, then maybe one or two on each side that don't and maybe something foreign, before coming up with your own opinion.

You can't trust any of the opinion pushers on those networks, read and think for yourself!
Dude i voted for Obama and trump. I dont believe alot of the sources you provide are reputable. Most are heavily left leaning. There are very few centrist reporters in America.

brcane1

Sophomore
Dude i voted for Obama and trump. I dont believe alot of the sources you provide are reputable. Most are heavily left leaning. There are very few centrist reporters in America.
There are tons of centrist reporters in America, you're just trying to reset what that means because anything that says negative stuff about Trump must be left wing. That's just sad, to be frank.

Places like the NYT and WSJ and other reputable long standing news organizations are most assuredly not left wing. If you want left wing got to MSNBC then big leaps to like the Intercept or Jacobin.

If you won't read anything that the right says is "fake" or "leftist", then you are falling hard for their propaganda. Journalists are notorious for their entrenched moderate incrementalism, the "very few centrist reporters" comment is just wrong.

crossover22[]_[]

[]_[] already know!
There are tons of centrist reporters in America, you're just trying to reset what that means because anything that says negative stuff about Trump must be left wing. That's just sad, to be frank.

Places like the NYT and WSJ and other reputable long standing news organizations are most assuredly not left wing. If you want left wing got to MSNBC then big leaps to like the Intercept or Jacobin.

If you won't read anything that the right says is "fake" or "leftist", then you are falling hard for their propaganda. Journalists are notorious for their entrenched moderate incrementalism, the "very few centrist reporters" comment is just wrong.

I completely disagree. There are very very few. I have said negative things about trump. I hated George w bush. Its not like i think everything Republican is great or without fault.

brcane1

Sophomore
I completely disagree. There are very very few. I have said negative things about trump. I hated George w bush. Its not like i think everything Republican is great or without fault.
Then you're a right wing disinformation success story, and that's unfortunate as propaganda designed to keep you within a well defined group-think is the most dangerous. I assure you the BernieBros on the actual left all think those same publications are right wing. If both extremes think youre recalcitrant, well that's a pretty damn good definition of the center.

crossover22[]_[]

[]_[] already know!
Then you're a right wing disinformation success story, and that's unfortunate as propaganda designed to keep you within a well defined group-think is the most dangerous. I assure you the BernieBros on the actual left all think those same publications are right wing. If both extremes think youre recalcitrant, well that's a pretty damn good definition of the center.
If youre pushing transgender and abortion topics on your site or channel you are left leaning. If every problem is because of the white man then you are left leaning. Im smart enough to see which side is which. Im sure thats hard to believe since im a trump supporter.

Go Canes!!

All ACC

Dude, take a deep breath and just listen.

Just once.

However slow responses have been, this and only this was the real ground zero for mitigation of this thing.

The President got it right, gave the middle finger to those in the media, our own government and especially WHO, who openly opposed it and got it completely wrong.

These multiple actions saved American God knows how many lives.

The end.

brcane1

Sophomore
If youre pushing transgender and abortion topics on your site or channel you are left leaning. If every problem is because of the white man then you are left leaning. Im smart enough to see which side is which. Im sure thats hard to believe since im a trump supporter.
The problem is you seem to be misinterpretting the both sidism of the center as pushing for the left, which means in fact you're not smart enough to tell which side is which. Evidenced by the fact that you see 2 sides (us and them) when there are (at least) 3 (us, not us, and them).

To conflate the Tom Friedman, George Conway, Jennifer Rubin, David Frum's for Glenn Greenwalds Paul Krugman, and Rachel Maddows is not see things in enough depth.

brcane1

Sophomore
😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣

Your credibility just got carpet bombed.
WSJ = slightly right of center

NYT = slightly left of center

This has always been the case. You can't have a discussion on centrist media without those two's dynamic, and their attempt to tent pole the overton window.

For_The_U

All ACC
WSJ = slightly right of center

NYT = slightly left of center

This has always been the case. You can't have a discussion on centrist media without those two's dynamic, and their attempt to tent pole the overton window.
Are you analyzing NYT from the perspective of a bernie bro? Because I can most assuredly state to you that anyone not suffering from TDS believes the NYT is a left wing outlet.

brcane1

Sophomore
Maybe we just have different definitions of "left wing", br. For me personally, a media outlet does not have to be "more extreme" than the "hyper partisan left" for me to consider it left wing.
I'm making an effort to use objective metrics, rather than personal feel or an us vs them mentality. The graphic I just posted is really good if you take some time to digest it.

brcane1

Sophomore
It has Politico more in "neutral" than "skews left", bud. Cmon.
Politico mirroring The Hill

Huffpost mirroring Reason

That seems about right to me. I'd disagree with how high this chart has those latter two vertically, although maybe we're both remembering back when they were both much more bloggy early on.