White House COVID19 response:

MarkyMark

Recruit
Honestly, I feel a little better today than I did before the press conference. The fact that they orchestrated so much with the private sector is encouraging. Seeing some of the most successful organizations in our country band together can’t be a bad thing.

Maybe the entire political climate can take page out what we saw and start working together. Sounds like we have an agreement on the first of many bills needed. Signs of good things to come I hope.

Last edited:

CFLCane

Junior
The oddest part of his last 2 speeches are when Pence steps to the podium and reads a scripted speech that makes him sound like hostage who's being forced to praise his captors. Why is the VP up there giving an awards show speech patting people on the back for what??

There are people in the background literally MMMHMMM'ing and shaking their heads like they're in church.

Some real weird ****.

Go Canes!!

All ACC
The director of WHO said a travel ban from China wasn't necessary, but Trump did it anyway. He was criticized by some Democrats, saying he was being a racist and xenophobe when he did it.

Can you imagine how much worse this thing would be had he listened to the "expert" in the room? I can. See Europe right now.

Learn to comprehend things beyond your pea sized brain OP. No one is without blame here.

brcane1

Sophomore
Banned
The director of WHO said a travel ban from China wasn't necessary, but Trump did it anyway. He was criticized by some Democrats, saying he was being a racist and xenophobe when he did it.

Can you imagine how much worse this thing would be had he listened to the "expert" in the room? I can. See Europe right now.

Learn to comprehend things beyond your pea sized brain OP. No one is without blame here.

Of course he also slowed the roll out of the testing that would actually do anything to stop the epidemic, and because of that he has American blood on his hands.

TheMatador

All-ACC
Of the tests conducted, 2% were positive. That tells you there probably aren't millions walking around with it. South Korea was at 4%.
Based on 300 million in this country that could be six million Americans.