Where the **** is the CB recruiting?

When you’ve known Rumph since middle school and he recruits you to Miami

1577046389924.gif

Advertisement
Coaching DBs is not hard. If that is your calling card, you're not really worth your paycheck. Its a scheme position, not a coached position.

His recruiting record speaks for itself...its shameful.

His coaching record is incredibly overrated here.

How hard is it to develop some Day 3 draft picks from South Florida. lmfao. Like, I could do that. Seriously. Most human beings with a shred of football acumen could do the same. Its not special.

Banda, too, stinks.

Coaching DBs is not hard. If that is your calling card, you're not really worth your paycheck. Its a scheme position, not a coached position.

How hard is it to develop some Day 3 draft picks from South Florida. lmfao. Like, I could do that. Seriously. Most human beings with a shred of football acumen could do the same. Its not special.

Banda, too, stinks.
I've noticed that my expectations have been degraded over time and I didn't really notice it. I focus on Miami almost exclusively so when I actually go look at the good schools' db recruiting it makes me sad.

Hickson might be the only coach who can recruit. Field allegedly can but I don't know what he's actually done so far.

Banda, too, stinks.

THEY KILL ME WHEN THEY SAY HE IS "AN X'S AND O" COACH.

Like mfer he coaches CBS. Between cb and rb coach are the EASIEST coaching jobs on a football staff. Its essentially either a kid has it or dont.

Advertisement
Every other program gets it except us, smh...

Been getting the text tips on him for a few weeks now from my boys at BTW. Had a growth spurt and is a late riser. Used to be a little soft, now that he's a bit bigger, he's not as soft. Plays off and has long speed for days. I like my DBs to line up at a few spots and he does that.

How, I, a jabroni on a message board got the intel on this guy WEEKS ago and this staff has yet to offer is par for the course.

Advertisement

Banda, too, stinks.
Take one for the team then and go corch for our home team, partner...If it's so nuanced and "easy" as you say.

Boy **** if Bandy goes pro too.

This is where Rumph's recruiting is going to really hurt us.

In 2017 we only brought in 2 corners, Bandy and Dean (a JUCO guy with only 2 years of eligibility). This 2017 class was AFTER the 2016 transitional Richt class that signed only 1 corner (Malek Young). So we brought in 2 highschool corners in 2 years, and are in jeopardy of doing it 3 out of 5 years with having only 1 signed currently. Incompetence.

We simply are not and have not been bringing in enough quality corners. Imagine if 1 or 2 corners gets hurt/transfers/kicked off the team in the offseason. Yikes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So there is a 6-3 kid with 4.5 speed at a local school and we ain’t on him? please tell me there is a reason.
It is mind blowing. You might wonder what these coaches actually do all day. It isn't coach up our players, they don't get better. It isn't scheme for other teams, we get out coached every single week. It isn't recruit, cause we don't land the players we need.

Easiest pay check on earf is coaching the Miami Hurricanes it would seem. And the safest, since it takes years of this to lose your job.

Advertisement
Back