Where the **** is the CB recruiting?

If Manny is 1/4 savage as we all thought he was when hired, he fires:

Rumph
Stubbs
Baker
Enos
Patke (I could see him getting a pass. Probably cheapest member on the staff)

Thats my guess as to who is on the chopping block. I think the rest are safe.

Advertisement
All we’ve heard for 50 11 years is that S Fla is full of WR’s and CB and you should never have to leave the state for either...if this is the case why can’t we get 6-8 good kids at both..🤷‍♂️

All we’ve heard for 50 11 years is that S Fla is full of WR’s and CB and you should never have to leave the state for either...if this is the case why can’t we get 6-8 good kids at both..🤷‍♂️
Because.
Our.
Coaches.
Can't.
Recruit.

Check the NFL, it's literally loaded with WR's & DB's from South Fla, just because our coaches can't get them doesn't mean they don't exist.

Rumph and Banda are worthless and one can only hope both get fired December 26, 2019!!!

Because.
Our.
Coaches.
Can't.
Recruit.

Check the NFL, it's literally loaded with WR's & DB's from South Fla, just because our coaches can't get them doesn't mean they don't exist.
Anyone with half care for our program and knows anything remotely close to winning would be beside themselves with the results we have had and should be able to smile bull**** a mile away at this point. I’m convinced it starts at the top of the university and I’m over it!

Advertisement

Because this program is pathetic.

This program should be able to accidentally walk into CB depth and talent.

If Manny doesn't make a few different personnel changes after the bowl game, I really will be pretty upset. Yes, I realize there's a good.chsnce of this happening but this thread is one of many reasons why significant changes need to be made. DB recruiting has been horrible, fire Rumph and Panda and get one badass db coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back