Where the **** is AL BLADES???

didn't know **** picks were allowed.

blog surprise GIF

A **** with a Van Dyke...

1622768159367.png

Advertisement
Heard on a podcast a couple days ago that he has been cleared by the medical staff and can now start training and getting back in shape for camp.
On a side note, are y'all aware that Vinny is now the head trainer for the entire universities athletic programs...

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is beyond asinine. Does he have naked pics of Shalala banging Blake with a *****? Like it makes no sense.
Oh thaaaatttt Vinny, at 61 still training after the Covid scare.............now in Control.....Head trainer is the pinnacle.....no doubt.

Advertisement
Ok enough is enough. We've gone months without seeing this man at any practices, couldn't spot him at the spring game nor was he in any pictures from this weeks visitors! It's June and I'm starting to get worried this dude ain't coming back.
Anyone have any word on his return???
We definitely need him against bama.
Last I saw...running across Bourbon St and Annihilating Alex Brown's Eye socket...

It ok OP, I was wondering myself how the young man was doing since his COVID bout, LOL 😂 I just didn’t want to say anything.

Advertisement
Al Blades been playing a lot of call of duty and had a sick little video get some decent hits. That + hit stick shirt and he’s setting himself up to make some good money this season.

Back when I used to COD, I had to focus, I could have never done this.

Advertisement
Back