Where the **** is AL BLADES???

swagsick

Redshirt Freshman
Ok enough is enough. We've gone months without seeing this man at any practices, couldn't spot him at the spring game nor was he in any pictures from this weeks visitors! It's June and I'm starting to get worried this dude ain't coming back.
Anyone have any word on his return???
We definitely need him against bama.

Advertisement
You're just having a bad dream. Try and go back to sleep, it will all seem better in the morning.
Seriously though, there hasn't been a word on him since the heart condition after covid.
I did find him on video at the spring game on the sideline, but that's it.
I hope hope you're right bruh!

Screenshot_20210603-000427_YouTube.jpg

Advertisement
Ok enough is enough. We've gone months without seeing this man at any practices, couldn't spot him at the spring game nor was he in any pictures from this weeks visitors! It's June and I'm starting to get worried this dude ain't coming back.
Unfortunately Al Blades passed away in 2003.

Advertisement
It’s ****** June

Let that young man get some ***** in peace. It’s been a long pandemic.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back