• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Where the hell is AL BLADES???

swagsick

Redshirt Freshman
Ok enough is enough. We've gone months without seeing this man at any practices, couldn't spot him at the spring game nor was he in any pictures from this weeks visitors! It's June and I'm starting to get worried this dude ain't coming back.
Anyone have any word on his return???
We definitely need him against bama.

swagsick

Redshirt Freshman
You're just having a bad dream. Try and go back to sleep, it will all seem better in the morning.
Seriously though, there hasn't been a word on him since the heart condition after covid.
I did find him on video at the spring game on the sideline, but that's it.
I hope hope you're right bruh!

swagsick

Redshirt Freshman
Screenshot_20210603-000427_YouTube.jpg

San Amaro Dr

Academic Redshirt
Ok enough is enough. We've gone months without seeing this man at any practices, couldn't spot him at the spring game nor was he in any pictures from this weeks visitors! It's June and I'm starting to get worried this dude ain't coming back.
Unfortunately Al Blades passed away in 2003.

305to954

All American
It’s fuckin June

Let that young man get some pussy in peace. It’s been a long pandemic.