Where is a.brown drafted if he doesn't transfer...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Add Corey Lemioner, Kayvon Webster to that list if you will...guys in our back yard that we couldn't keep. Or like people like to say, they took money to go elsewhere.

Steadman Bailey & Geno...we didn't even try.

Advertisement
Add Corey Lemioner, Kayvon Webster to that list if you will...guys in our back yard that we couldn't keep. Or like people like to say, they took money to go elsewhere.

Hate to break up the Randy bashing but Lemonier was paid, no doubt. Auburn is the dirtiest program in the country. Webster just choose the easy path to playing right away. Wasn't his excuse USF promised he could play WR? Wonder what happened with that?

I am not a fan of Shannon, but it's a little different to be comparing kids from South Florida that never came to Miami vs a kid from out of state that did come and then transferred.

Advertisement
Probably the same spot. 2nd round.

There about a 0% chance of this happening. I'm sorry to say this because I love my canes but coach Barrow didn't get him on the field when Coach Shannon was hear and mostly likely wouldn't have when coach Golden came in.

Advertisement
Just gets me thinking what could have been if Brown, Cookie, and Futch panned out like Sean Spence. That would've been deadly.

Almost fell out of my chair listening to one of the ESPN draft gas bags endlessly talking about Brown's high character and being a team leader.

Advertisement
Back