What time is AQM announcing at game?

Advertisement
I was wondering the same thing since I won't be able to watch the whole game. Who else is announcing? I know no Miami targets besides AQM but curious

Is AQM the only UM involved commit today? Who else is scheduled to commit at the game?

Advertisement
Is AQM the only UM involved commit today? Who else is scheduled to commit at the game?

Yes

originally Keif was scheduled to announce (Then he realized he's still got 32 days to be Keif)

Deon was 1st last year, hopefully we get that luck again so the suspense doesn't kill everyone.

I fully expect us to break the Sandland user's online record today.... lets hope we don't crash.

Yes

originally Keif was scheduled to announce (Then he realized he's still got 32 days to be Keif)

Deon was 1st last year, hopefully we get that luck again so the suspense doesn't kill everyone.

I fully expect us to break the Sandland user's online record today.... lets hope we don't crash.

We have a new server so I think we should be good

Yes

mccord last year too

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back