What the **** has happened to Lamar Miller?

kw2m3

Coastal Division Champs!!
A) Talent stolen by aliens from Space Jam
B) SWASEY/CORCHING/ETC
C) Developed midseason substance abuse problem

Advertisement
Banged up somewhat, but also a bit exposed. Not a tough yards guy, IMO. And our OL has regressed, if that is possible.

Fragile as fine china. I LOLed when folks were complaining about why Golden wasnt running him 30 carries per game. The kid is 210lbs playing like 175lb.

Advertisement
lets be realistic dude is a ******* redshirt SOPHMORE yeah he has the talent but he still has a A LOT of growing up to do.

Its odd because he really ran hard last week vs FSU last week.

Those last 2 run of the game were disappointing.

Advertisement
I got no problem with Lamar. People freaking out that last run are missing the point. 2 seconds left on the clock. For all we know, coaches asked him to put it on the right hash.

Sure, he's not as HAM as earlier in the year, but to my eyes, looks like he's still running hard.

I got no problem with Lamar. People freaking out that last run are missing the point. 2 seconds left on the clock. For all we know, coaches asked him to put it on the right hash.

Sure, he's not as HAM as earlier in the year, but to my eyes, looks like he's still running hard
WOW SMH......

Saving himself for the NFL Draft. He's been taking it easy since early in the season.

Advertisement
I really don't see it. We've established our OL is softer than baby****. Kid still runs hard. Ran through the LB on that 3rd down throw.

He runs really well at times and then he will dance around for a few plays. Almost like he shying away from contact. Then he has the play on the sideline where he just runs through a backer.

something has to be wrong with him there was one play in the fourth where he had the edge but just didnt turn on the speed - that was the first time all season I havent seen a second gear in that situation

Advertisement
The thing about Lamar is that 9 out of 10 times, the first defender that makes contact with him,brings him down. It's sad in a way. How many times today did he get spun around like a rag doll. If there is an open hole, he can do so damage. But he doesn't create all that much on his own IMO.

Advertisement
Back