What players are we overlooking?

ThomasM

Senior
Bubba and Jordan will be key contributers on D. Miller can definitely be that DT to eat up blocks so Greg, Roche, Phillips or Nesta can eat, which means wreck havoc on the QB which leads to better coverage and more opportunities to Bubba to get plays off of the QB panicking from our DL disruption.
Miller does more than eat up blocks. He destroys blockers. It seems every time he is in there, he's causing trouble. He needs to be in there more than 5 snaps a game.

millertime26

Junior
Ford miller nesta and Holley are 1 techniques but people on this board start them next to each other on the depth chart. They don’t have the athleticism to play the 3 tech. Now JHH and Blissett ( although at defensive end now) are the kinda guys you want at that 3tech who are fast strong and athletic. The aforementioned guys like nesta miller and ford are one trick ponies who just collapse a pocket nothing more. So look for JHH Blissett and Holley to turn some heads in camp and move the depth chart around.
Nesta can do both. He just needs to work on his hand placement and pass rush moves. Good thing you ain’t coaching at Miami, you’d label him 1 technique and nothing more. Y’all keep comparing Miller to Ford and Nesta.... stop it. It’s not even close. But y’all going to run with this board myth until the season starts.

Cane passion

Sophomore
Nesta can do both. He just needs to work on his hand placement and pass rush moves. Good thing you ain’t coaching at Miami, you’d label him 1 technique and nothing more. Y’all keep comparing Miller to Ford and Nesta.... stop it. It’s not even close. But y’all going to run with this board myth until the season starts.
I’m sorry but athletically nesta is a one tech nothing more. And ford and miller are the same but miller is more physical. Miller ford and nesta are no where as athletic as hunte and Blissett. ( see Highschool sparq scores) by the way Blissett has a 4.4 shuttle and this has been discussed by lance roffers( search him) and Jared Harrison hunte is dunking at Rucker park in NY. so let’s chill with the semantics. Nesta better be worried about Holley whose more athletic and has a motor. And if I was COACHING AT MIAMI I WOULD PLAY WHO DESERVES TO BE ON THE FIELD I WOULD NOT GIVE 2 $hits ABOUT PLAYING A LEGACY PLAYER OVER SOMEONE WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN PLAYING ALL ALONG.

rokulika

Great Poster
No chance Gaynor will not be starting. Even if he isn't starting at C, he will then start at Guard.
I'll tell ya what, man. I have a funny feeling that Herbert and Hillery may emerge as viable options at guard.

1st team: LT Williams | LG Herbert | C Gaynor | RG Hillery | RT Scaife

2nd team: LT Nelson | LG Traore | C Clark | RG Reed | RT Campbell

Redshirts: Donaldson, Rivers, Walker, Washington

CaliforniaCanes

West Coast Canes
I'll tell ya what, man. I have a funny feeling that Herbert and Hillery may emerge as viable options at guard.

1st team: LT Williams | LG Herbert | C Gaynor | RG Hillery | RT Scaife

2nd team: LT Nelson | LG Traore | C Clark | RG Reed | RT Campbell

Redshirts: Donaldson, Rivers, Walker, Washington
It is entirely possible... I believe its Williams, Scaife, Gaynor and the two guard spots will be decided by who has stayed in shape during Quarantine.

KingB02

Sophomore
Isaiah Dunson

Switch this kid to WR!
He’s a BALLA!!! But he will make ALOT more money at corner because of his ball skills! Kid is sticky and has the hops to go up and snatch it from ANY WR! When he cannot snatch it, he breaks it up! The way he does the PBU’s cannot be taught, it’s all instincts!! And he shows out after!! Love that sh!t! Definitely my favorite recruit from last cycle.

Silver King

Pass Block
Cam Harris with just a little less O-line holding and a little more of them staying engaged with a block; like they should after a year's more experience, is going to blow it up.

Most of his highlight reel this season was erased by penalties.