What MIAMI HURRICNES produce

561USWAG

Recruit
[video=youtube;3mLOmWYtf_E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mLOmWYtf_E&feature=related[/video]The Miami Hurricanes need to hire Ray Lewis as soon as he retires. This is why I Love the Miami Hurricanes :neonu:

Advertisement
what's his experience? how do you know if he can coach? how do you know if he can coach?

Advertisement
what's his experience? how do you know if he can coach? how do you know if he can coach?

Gtfooh. Ray Lewis is the best motivator and team leader ever in football. If he did nothing else, he'd be the greatest recruiter out there. Can you imagine him in an in-home? We'd sign 8 of the top 5 kids in the country every year.

Don't expect him to coach, just sayin....

Last edited:
Advertisement

Gtfooh. Ray Lewis is the best motivator and team leader ever in football. If he did nothing else, he'd be the greatest recruiter out there. Can you imagine him in an in-home? We'd sign 8 of the top 5 kids in the country every year.

Don't expect him to coach, just sayin....
i could imagine him coming in the recruits home and looking at the parents and saying "WHAT TIME IS IT!?!?!?! WHAT TIME IS IT!?!??! ANY RECRUITS IN THE HOUSE!?!?!?"

Advertisement
Ray Ray would be the terry tate of recruiting. Anyone think a recruit has the balls to say no to Ray?

Are we seriously doubting Ray Lewis ability to make players better? I mean really? That dude will be able to coach if that is what he wants to do because he will accomplish whatever he sets his mind to. Duval are you like 19 or something? Not only is that guy the epitome of a hurricane I am pretty sure he knows a thing or two about taking on a block and filling your responsibility within a defense. WOW!

Advertisement
Are we seriously doubting Ray Lewis ability to make players better? I mean really? That dude will be able to coach if that is what he wants to do because he will accomplish whatever he sets his mind to. Duval are you like 19 or something? Not only is that guy the epitome of a hurricane I am pretty sure he knows a thing or two about taking on a block and filling your responsibility within a defense. WOW!
you do realize that historically there have been many great players who made ****** coaches and many career bench warmers that have made great coaches

I'm not exactly making a bold statement when I say that Ray Lewis is my favorite all-time player.

With that bias in mind, let it be known that I think Ray Lewis absolutely has the combination of leadership and football aptitude (ha!) to coach. ****, I really like Micheal Barrow on our staff, but just the though of Ray Lewis on the Miami sidelines again makes me very happy. I won't hold my breath, though- the man will play in the NFL until he's 40. Real talk.

I'm not exactly making a bold statement when I say that Ray Lewis is my favorite all-time player.

With that bias in mind, let it be known that I think Ray Lewis absolutely has the combination of leadership and football aptitude (ha!) to coach. ****, I really like Micheal Barrow on our staff, but just the though of Ray Lewis on the Miami sidelines again makes me very happy. I won't hold my breath, though- the man will play in the NFL until he's 40. Real talk.
as a giants fan......my favorite is still LT.....with ray a close second

and yeah....he may very well play until hes 40

Coaching is hard. Ray has a killer work ethic, but does he really want to spend his years driving up to Okaloosa County slamming Red Bulls? It's not a relaxing lifestyle.

As a player, he's maybe the greatest leader in football history. His intangibles are tangible. The one constant in a figteen-year defensive dynasty.

When Ray's time is up he'll be preaching and enjoying his cash.

Advertisement
Back