what is the deal with lockhart?

Braziliangirl

Redshirt Freshman
Why did he not play early in the season before the injury? What are the transfer rumors about? I have heard fans say he is the odd man out. We are good at WR but not great. The last great WR we had was Andre Johnson and that was ten years ago. If WR is not for him, we need safety help for sure.

Advertisement
Why did he not play early in the season before the injury? What are the transfer rumors about? I have heard fans say he is the odd man out. We are good at WR but not great. The last great WR we had was Andre Johnson and that was ten years ago. If WR is not for him, we need safety help for sure.

In all due respect, I feel your definition of "great" is a bit high.

Andre Johnson was once in a lifetime and if he's our definition of "great," than we'll be waiting awhile for another great one.

Hankerson put together a MONSTER Senior Season. I would even go as far to say he was great that year.

Streeter was good, and would've been great if Drew didn't get in his ear.

IMO , Lockhart is frustrated after the injury and how the depth chart keeps growing . Al said multiple times last year that Lockhart was the most talented wr on the depth chart but just had trouble with the playbook.

Hopefully Al can talk some sense in to the kid, he's a beast .

Advertisement
I hope he gets on the field.
Raw talent with great ball skills and a potential game breaker.

I personally liked his film at Safety better than WR.

I did as well and with all of the WR we have I would love to see him get a look at S. With that said, I hope the kid heals up and fights for job he wants instead of transferring, he needs to let the knee heal and see how things unfold.

I still feel he was the most talented of the freshman WR's last year. It's a shame that as soon as the coaches felt he was mentally ready for playing time, he gets hurt. I hope the transfer rumors are false and he gets back on the field this year.

Advertisement
I would follow the team on the scout fan site. I got locked out of my scout account. I used a friend's laptop to setup a new account. The female friend is from Rio, Brazil. When I found this site the scout screen name was easy to remember.

Advertisement
I would follow the team on the scout fan site. I got locked out of my scout account. I used a friend's laptop to setup a new account. The female friend is from Rio, Brazil. When I found this site the scout screen name was easy to remember.

So you're a guy?

Ban it.

Or hook it up with IN.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back