Off-Topic What Happens Now? 2022 to 2024 Love Festival!

305to954

All American
Russia bought $48k in Facebook ads. They didn't change votes and people got convicted for minor things that never would've been pursued had they not been in Trump's orbit. The fact that you're still claiming Trump colluded with Russia is a testament to how effective those misinformation campaigns can be.

Politicians are scumbags who will do anything to smear opponents. Take a look at this list and let me know which of these crimes had any impact on the election or were done at the behest of Trump.

I’ll say it again man, were folks in leadership positions in Trump’s campaign that got caught up in it, yes. Did Russia attempt to interfere, yes. Did reports conclude they favored Trumps side, yes. Do I think Trump was some Russian agent lol?? Absolutely not. But if ppl around him or he himself could use something to gain an advantage, I.E. even information provided by a foreign government he would’ve done it. That’s not out of character for him..do I think some American ppl who get news off Facebook, Reddit threads and the like can be influenced and go down the rabbit hole provided by fake Russian bots, trolls, China bots accounts etc..absolutely yea

Last edited:
Advertisement

GladeCane

Recruit
I guess the alternative is stop the complaining and fearmongering about Trans ppl tryna come dominate woman sports🤷🏾‍♂️. It’s not common at all. It comes from a misogynistic perspective. Especially at the HS and lower. The skill gap isn’t as wide ppl make it to be. Science and biology really doesn’t back it up.
Don't kid yourself. The skill difference is huge. My girls are all black belts in martial arts and they just couldn't handle the strength, speed and stamina of boys their size, who were lower ranked and not as talented.

305to954

All American
Don't kid yourself. The skill difference is huge. My girls are all black belts in martial arts and they just couldn't handle the strength, speed and stamina of boys their size, who were lower ranked and not as talented.
Well yeah if your talking combat type sport. Especially as get older. But as far as basketball, softball, soccer..I stand by what I said. Now professionally nah the gap is the grandcanyon. As far as trans..those are “women”

JD08

So... what now?
Maude
I’ll say it again man, where they’re folks in leadership positions in Trump’s campaign that got caught up in it, yes. Did Russia attempt to interfere, yes. Did reports conclude they favored Trumps side, yes. Do I think Trump was some Russian agent lol?? Absolutely not. But if ppl around him or he himself could use something to gain an advantage even information provided by a foreign government he would’ve done it. That’s not out of character for him..do I think some American ppl who get there news off Facebook, Reddit threads and the like can be influenced and go down the rabbit hole provided by fake Russian, troll, China etc accounts..absolutely yea
Look at what they got charged with. Most were lying to the FBI. The smell charge that a juror in the Sussman trial said..

I'm all about accountability, but not about selective declaring more hllls to be mountains.

GladeCane

Recruit
Well yeah if your talking combat type sport. Especially as get older. But as far as basketball, softball, soccer..I stand by what I said. Now professionally nah the gap is the grandcanyon. As far as trans..those are “women”
No way, women can compete in basketball or soccer. The only sport I could see women competing with men would be golf and billiards. And, billiards isn't really a sport.

305to954

All American
No way, women can compete in basketball or soccer. The only sport I could see women competing with men would be golf and billiards. And, billiards isn't really a sport.
So you telling me D1 basketball women basketball couldn’t play boy varsity hs ball?

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.

Screenshot_20221124-204901_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.
Advertisement

PanteraCanes

Sophomore
As they should. I wish more people would want to get actual corruption out of government and not just corruption that occurs on their side of the aisle.

It's funny though, Biden has provided his taxes each year he's been President and Vice-President. The only one who hasn't has been Trumpy. They are saying a precedent has been set in asking for tax records. It already was precedent. Trumpy was the only exception. They've already had the docs on Biden. I'm sure if they had something, R's would have been blasting it by now.
Nixon started it to show he wasn’t a crook. It was a stunt not some long standing great tradition.

CaneinBroward

Recruit
Nixon started it to show he wasn’t a crook. It was a stunt not some long standing great tradition.
Nixon was President 50 years ago and every President since him has done it, except one (who had stated multiple times on the campaign trail that he'd provide them). How long does something need to be around before it's considered a long standing tradition? I'd say 50 years is pretty damn long.

He's got nothing to hide right? What was Reagan's line - trust.....but verify.

305to954

All American
Of course, someone like Cheryl Miller could've played boys HS basketball. But she wouldn't have been able to play major college basketball at an effective level.
I agree. Could she and plenty other took up a spot from a walk-on, yeah. In HS plenty of the D1 girls are good enough for a spot with the boys.

PanteraCanes

Sophomore
Nixon was President 50 years ago and every President since him has done it, except one (who had stated multiple times on the campaign trail that he'd provide them). How long does something need to be around before it's considered a long standing tradition? I'd say 50 years is pretty damn long.

He's got nothing to hide right? What was Reagan's line - trust.....but verify.
What do you plan to get out of taxes that were prepared by professionals and then went through audits? Have you ever looked at any of these tax returns? You, me, and everyone else probably had no idea of this volunteer gimmick until the news media decided to make a big deal about it. Strange they didn’t make a big deal out of the Clintons skipping the spouse handshake before the debate thing. What did the Clintons have to hide?

Advertisement

ithacane

Original Grassy Gangster
Premium

CaneinBroward

Recruit
What do you plan to get out of taxes that were prepared by professionals and then went through audits? Have you ever looked at any of these tax returns? You, me, and everyone else probably had no idea of this volunteer gimmick until the news media decided to make a big deal about it. Strange they didn’t make a big deal out of the Clintons skipping the spouse handshake before the debate thing. What did the Clintons have to hide?
As I said in a prior post to see what, if any, foreign entanglements a POTUS may have. If Biden made $1 million in Chinese investments last year, we should know. If Trumpy owes $500 million to a Russian bank, we should know.

I knew about this "tradition" for quite a while now. Every year (up until Trump) you'd hear the news report what Obama earned/paid in taxes, same for Bush, Clinton, etc.

LOL Obviously, they made a big enough deal out of the Clintons and Trumps skipping the spouse handshake as it was reported on and you are aware of it. Nice false equivalence by the way. I'm sure the Clintons were beholden to Slovenia because Bill refused to shake Melania's hand. :LOL: I'd say it has more to do with the media stunt Trumpy pulled when he had Clinton's former accusers appear at the previous debate because his "grab'em by the pu$$y" tape had come out. Slick Willie should have shook her hand and invited the 26 accusers against Trumpy for that last debate. A little tit-for-tat. Enough of this when they go low, we go high bs. Although the airfare and hotel bills would be huge to bring in so many. :LOL:

305to954

All American

I was thinking of asking who thinks this affects his run for 2024..but truly it’s a story that will likely be buried under other controversial stories from now till then..so, instead, does this **** change any thoughts on him to y’all? Me, I know he’s racist, prejudice. His history tells me that