What areas most concern you on offense and defense

Braziliangirl

Redshirt Freshman
Going in spring

Offense: quarterback, Morris being out for spring is not good

Defense: linebackers, Gaines and Cain are juniors but I dont want to see anymore of them

Advertisement
while we will have our lumps in the season...i look forward to seeing progress w/ certain players..rayray, gaines etc. It will be interested to see how guys D-evelop like mcdermott, henderson and others.

O-line still has the depth to be what it should have been last year. DOMINANT- KEHOE is on the clock

Season cant get here soon enough.

Lets Go!

My biggest concern is that we are going to be extremely young. Im concerned Golden will start turning the corner, and we will have a mass exodus of good young juniors before we have developed enough depth. I am concerned we will never recover and always face the, were a few players away from competing with anyone worth anything . . . or beat an Fsu, OU and turn around and lose to a mediocre Uva, Gt, Unc team.

But other than that, I think we are good.

O - other than QB play, the O line has to perform to ability. They are good enough for us to win now. They just need to be consistent and show up every play, every game. We're OK with the skill positions.

D - the middle has to improve. The DT (which has always been key for us) and MIKE play has to improve or we are looking at another 6/7 win season. BTW, For some reason I am expecting way better safety play.

Advertisement
QB

DE

Other than Chick I don't see any reason to be optimistic about our pass rush (unless we are just going to start putting blind hope).

No pass rush and our LB's and DB's are going to have a long season. They just aren't good enough to take up the slack.

Advertisement
Back