• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Off-Topic What are you playing?

CaneSupremo

Shalala's Jock Strap
On xbox playing madden 22, Fifa, no mans sky, the division 2 and mine craft for my 12 yr old.

Burricane

So Icy
We have COD and 2K22. Don’t play as much but want to get back into it. Hell, my Xbox live has been expired for a year now 🤦🏾‍♀️
Cod has had a monopoly on my PlayStation time for a long time. But I don’t find the new one as fun. Trying to get back into story games. I’ve had RDR2 forever and I’ve only completed like 17 percent of the story

Bender

Fúck this team.
Premium
Madden, Demons Souls (soon), Spiderman.

On Switch its Smash Ultimate and Pokemon

ladycane

Recruit
Premium
Cod has had a monopoly on my PlayStation time for a long time. But I don’t find the new one as fun. Trying to get back into story games. I’ve had RDR2 forever and I’ve only completed like 17 percent of the story
I prefer MW2. I honestly enjoy playing racing games more because they are the easiest for me to play and I don’t suck entirely too much.

Burricane

So Icy
If anyone wants to add me on anything; Discord is AiKON#3553 add me there and I’ll give you my Steam and other profile names 🧡💚 thanks for doing this Burricane, sorry I know it was my job but got distracted with stuff lol
All good! I just wanted to get the ball rolling after y’all were talking video games in the other thread

OldhamA

Senior
Currently playing GTA4 on the PC - somehow I missed it first time round despite playing every other GTA title.

In the process of going through my random PS4 backlog - games like Vampyr, Tomb Raider, Pillars of Eternity etc (I buy all sorts when the deals come round!).

nobeastofburden

All ACC
oregon trail 80s GIF