What’s up with Parrish?

I'm not saying that he is better than Chaney. Not all! I'm simply stating a case for the young man. He wants to be a cane and Knighton is playing around. Knighton is more physically developed at this stage but if you just compare stats and film, Parrish is better to me. Plus, who was the last Deerfield kid to sign with UM? I'll wait.

How is Knighton playing around?

Advertisement
So we are like 2 for 10 there but its been good to us?
2 for 10? haha You forget that Henderson and Jobe were committed to us and switch their commitments at the last second. Henderson probably would have been a Cane if it wasn't from the incident with Rumph. Columbus HS is obviously pro canes, unlike Deerfield HS.

Advertisement
It’s still relatively early in terms of taking Plan Bs. I’m sure the staff has a date in mind for Knighton to jump on board or else ultimatum.

If you think Parrish is the better player that’s fine but the consensus from the recruiting services and the staff is Knighton is head and shoulders above him. You can’t not take a swing at the better player but the staff still better be talking to Parrish just in case (I personally don’t think we land Knighton).

Parrish is a the top Plan B recruit after Chaney, Bowman, and Knighton in that order..

Plan C will be Murphy from NY

lol Bowman ain't on our list man. It's Chaney, Knighton, Parrish, Holmes, Murphy.

Im just talking about guys they probably had pegged of talent and willing to accept their commitment in order..

You cant tell me if Bowman all of a sudden hit his head woke up today and called the staff and was like you know what I want to go down to Miami and bring it all back.. this staff wouldn't chunk the deuces to Knighton?

Tier 1(A)... Chaney,Bowman, Knighton
Tier 2(B)... Parrish, Holmes(this staff really likes him more as an ATH)
Tier 3(C)... Murphy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back