Weekend Visits

JHallCanes

2028 is our year
Premium
So we have two big ones on campus this weekend. Borque and Avery Young. I didnt realize that Borque has been committed to 3 different schools so far (A&M, LSU, Tenn) so hopefully he makes another switch. Seems 50/50 at best.

McCord rescheduled his visit to USC till next weekend because his mom is sick.

Northrup is visiting FSU. I know how my boy Duval feels but this is a close one.

Advertisement
So we have two big ones on campus this weekend. Borque and Avery Young. I didnt realize that Borque has been committed to 3 different schools so far (A&M, LSU, Tenn) so hopefully he makes another switch. Seems 50/50 at best.

McCord rescheduled his visit to USC till next weekend because his mom is sick.

Northrup is visiting FSU. I know how my boy Duval feels but this is a close one.

If Northrup doesnt come here for the immediate PT he is false and should have never committed here from the jump.

i feel like Northrup is 98% Cane.

I can't tell if Darius White is a back-up plan for Northrup or if Golden wants him in this class regardless.

We do have some legit plan B kids in the fold though (White, Clive Georges). I don't think we will be left in the dust by anyone and that's a good feeling to have at this point.

Advertisement
Not a huge weekend, but a weekend with some narrow focus to the recruiting...

Two big dogs, plus a firm Miami commitment and on scout, they have a bunch of other strong Miami commitments. Should be an interesting weekend, I assume the full court press for Young and Bourque is on this weekend.

I think we have a good shot with Bourque, not really with Young, but we'll give ourselves as good of a chance as we could have this this visit this weekend.

I'm interested in seeing who we get in for a visit in the next two weeks.

If we have some legitimate backup plans, I'd like to see them coming in for a visit.

With all the **** surrounding us...

Our only concerns about 2 weeks from NSD are: Northup to FSU, Briscoe to aTm, and a slim chance of McCord to USC?

Pretty friggen good if you ask me.

Edit: and Waters... but he's been up in the air for a while.

Advertisement
BTW - My prediction:

Borque commits to coach Golden on this trip then flips back to Tennessee before NLoI day.

Advertisement
BTW - My prediction:

Borque commits to coach Golden on this trip then flips back to Tennessee before NLoI day.

Might be on to something there.

It seems like if you wade through all the BS, there is a slightly better chance that Northrup switches to FSU than Borque to us (in the end anyway). Landing both on NSD would be a nice surprise.

Bourque has bounced around on commitments 2-3 times already. TAMU, LSU, and now Tennessee is supposedly on the brink of a decommitment.

Young man is hella confused about life.

Advertisement
Bourque has bounced around on commitments 2-3 times already. TAMU, LSU, and now Tennessee is supposedly on the brink of a decommitment.

Young man is hella confused about life.

Agreed and its not necessarily a bad thing. I think this is just a simple kid from a simple family. His opportunites keep growing and he's not sure how to keep up with them. I couldnt imagine being 17 from some bum**** town in the Loooziana swamp and having some of the best travelling salesmen in history (Saban, Golden, Miles, Sumlin, etc...) trying to close on you. The kid seems good-intentioned.

BTW - They always say that in recruiting, magic tends to happen when you get the last visit. If that holds true this weekend, I suspect we'll lose a **** good linebacker and gain a **** good O lineman.

Advertisement
Back